Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: I was going too purchase
Jon Ison

posted on 21/10/06 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
I was going too purchase

These rear lights from ebay till I read the "I will leave negative feedback2 if you leave negative or neutral ? So if I pay up on time and keep my end of the deal but get crap service I get negative feedback ?

Sorry, lost my business.

auzziejim

posted on 21/10/06 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
iv bought quite a few bits from him and i must say the service is excellent, very quick delivery and very helpful

shame he says that though, kinda spoils things a little.

i also have those lights, nice product

Jon Ison

posted on 21/10/06 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
I have no doubt about the quality or service I would receive, but I don't respond too that sort of threat, someone else can have my money.

And if he read this and said "I don't want your money" then it just confirms it all.

pjavon

posted on 21/10/06 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
must admit it would stop me buying aswell

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

Humbug

posted on 21/10/06 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
I've seen his ads too - wouldn't buy from him if he has that attitude
stevec

posted on 21/10/06 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
Have just asked him if he thinks his agressive attitude my put people off.
I will let you know what he says if he replies.
Steve

rayward

posted on 21/10/06 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
jon,,

don't know if you know but they don't come with connectors either, he charges appro £3 each for them

Ray

Peteff

posted on 21/10/06 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
If you pay your money you should get your positive feedback and he should then reply to any neg. I have asked him why he is so obnoxious and alienates buyers with his terms. I'll post his reply if he sends one.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Hellfire

posted on 22/10/06 at 06:56 AM Reply With Quote
It may even fall into the ebay feedback extortion catagory.

EBAY EXTORTION

Steve

ReMan

posted on 22/10/06 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
My bargepoles locked away!
thunderace

posted on 22/10/06 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
i under stand him i sell on ebay and you get guys buying from you and giving you a neg for sfa then saying if you give them say £10 with paypal they will remove it as the item was not as good as the hoped they dont want to return it for a refund.
this is a big new problem on ebay ,its just blackmail and im sure this is why hes doing it.

JoelP

posted on 22/10/06 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
i dont actually care if someone leaves me malicious negatives, just post a sensible response and any future buyers or sellers will see it explained.

When i sell something on ebay, i leave positive feedback as soon as the money arrives. I then trust the happy customer to do the same as soon as the product arrives.

greggors84

posted on 22/10/06 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
I have 1 negative out of 117 feedbacks and it was because i bought an engine mount for my old tin top. Paid within 30 mins of the auction ending.

Waited over a month for it, loads of emails sent, lots of excuses then he gave up replying. Filed a report with paypal and he suddenly sent me an email saying he was sending the mount.

Eventually it arrived, I left neg feedback saying how long it had taken and only got it after filing a complaint, then he left me neg feedback in retaliation. Even though I paid promptly!

People like this make the whole ebay feedback system pointless.

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

Brooky

posted on 23/10/06 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
I recently purchased a key for my tin top off ebay, and paid via paypal within 5 minutes of the auction closing. The seller said he would also cut it for free if I have the key number, which I supplied.
A week later a blank key arrived and I emailed him asking what was happening. he replied that it was his mistake and can I post it back to him, which I did - same day at my expense.
Another week later the correct key arrived with no postage refund ( it was only £1 but it was my £1 !) so i left him neutral feed back with an explanation why. Within 20 mins he had left negative feedback about me calling me the worst ebayer ever !!!!!!
It is these people that ruin the whole ebay experience.

Peteff

posted on 24/10/06 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
His reply is

Hello
Our Terms do not put potential buyers off but do dissuade non paying ebayers from buying. These terms have reduced our non paying customers however we still get them especially within the Kit car market. We are very confident in the products wer sell and offer improvded versions not available elsewhere e.g. 95mm lamp with Fly leads. We dispatch goods promtly and we send everything as the customers request eg post office any delay in delivery are down to the customer or Post Office, we are all in the hands of the Post Office.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Regards

Adam

Little does he know

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.