Author: Subject: Sat Nav funny
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 24/11/06 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Sat Nav funny

Enjoy

[Edited on 24-11-06 by mangogrooveworkshop]

thunderace

posted on 24/11/06 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
hes doing a parking protest evryone is doing it its the new thing!as shops are making the spaces so small you just take two ,i have had a ticket put on my car for doing it giving me a warning but i still do it,as im sick of getting dents on my car.(would you park close to someone you think cant park)
owelly

posted on 24/11/06 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
I agree with the small parking space thing, but I still get really piffed off when folks park in the 'Family Bays' when it's obvious, they havn't even bothered to borrow any kids to bring! Have you ever tried to install a wriggly toddler into his bracket through an almost closed door?? And just because you are sat in the car with the engine running, doesn't mean you can still park there. And don't get me started on folks pulling up in the disabled bays and running off down the road......

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 24/11/06 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
what annoys me most in carparks is people who park forwards but dont bother to straighten the car into the spot. I always reverse in anyway, cos its easier to get out again, but if i park forwards i always make the effort to leave it square and central.
stevec

posted on 24/11/06 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
Agree. I try and park as far away as poss where the lazy Bstds dont go. But even then you will always get some one park up against your door.
Steve

DavidM

posted on 24/11/06 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by owelly
I agree with the small parking space thing, but I still get really piffed off when folks park in the 'Family Bays' when it's obvious, they havn't even bothered to borrow any kids to bring! Have you ever tried to install a wriggly toddler into his bracket through an almost closed door?? And just because you are sat in the car with the engine running, doesn't mean you can still park there. And don't get me started on folks pulling up in the disabled bays and running off down the road......

There were no such thing as family bays when my kids were small, so what's the big deal.

I thought disabled had equal rights now, so why haven't they got an equal right to fight for a parking space the same as I have to.?

David

Proportion is Everything

owelly

posted on 24/11/06 at 11:57 PM Reply With Quote
As to whether or not, people should have Family bays, depends on if you want the side of your car stoved in by some ham fisted stressed out mother who doesn't really care if your car gets a dent! There were no family bays when I was a nipper but there were no safety seats either!! As I said, have you ever tried to lean through a tiny gap and fit a racing harness to a toddler? I'm not too bothered really as my car has a sliding door!

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chockymonster

posted on 25/11/06 at 01:02 AM Reply With Quote
When I had my Evo I used to park it in 2 bays. But I always bought 2 tickets.

That was always great fun with the parking attendants

PLEASE NOTE - Responses on Forum Threads may contain Sarcasm and may not be suitable for the hard of Thinking.

scottc

posted on 25/11/06 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chockymonster
When I had my Evo I used to park it in 2 bays. But I always bought 2 tickets.

That was always great fun with the parking attendants

PMSL I can just imagine the conversations now,

spunky

posted on 25/11/06 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by owelly

You chose to have kids, they weren't forced on you, they are not an affliction that should warrant special facilities. I chose not to have kids and resent the pandering of the nanny state to those that mearly made a different life choice to me... And don't get me started on Family Friendly policies and Paternity leave....

I don't park in disabled bays though

John

The reckless man may not live as long......
But the cautious man does not live at all.....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.