Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: greengauges speed sensor
bracey

posted on 4/2/07 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
greengauges speed sensor

anyone know which way up magnets should go when fitting this sensor with a telematrix speedo?ie dimple up dimple down
?cheers
bracey

rusty nuts

posted on 4/2/07 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
Can't help with the magnets but I used the propshaft securing bolts instead with mine . Was OK for SVA and no problems in 2 years. PS If you are using their fuel gauge and sender test the operation of the sender before actually cutting the arm to length, on mine tha gauge was reading in reverse even though I fitted it exactly according to the instructions . Ended up fitting sender upside down to resolve the problem . Believe others have had this as well
ady8077

posted on 4/2/07 at 11:07 PM Reply With Quote
Is this for the reed switch? if so i dont think it maters, i've just fitted some new ones to my wheel rims and they didn't have any dimples, speedo still works ok

Ps i originally fitted them to the propshaft, but this made the speedo jump about over 60 mph

Adrian

rusty nuts

posted on 5/2/07 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
Trick when using the prop bolts is to align all the heads , Mines OK well over the legal limit
bracey

posted on 6/2/07 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
im fitting the magnets in the prop and just need to know which way up to put the dimple ,someone must know and cant find any answers on net and green gauges are not returning my calls heeeeeelp please
bracey

posted on 11/2/07 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
having messed about with magnets found they stick either way up??? so logic would assume dont matter which way up i fit them!!! anyway they are now in dimple up and we will see once speedo wired cheers anyway

richard

bracey

posted on 13/2/07 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
had reply from mary at europa spares ,she says dont matter as long as all dimples are the same phew glad cleared that up

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.