Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Sandwell College Advert
zxrlocost

posted on 3/9/07 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
Sandwell College Advert

this has been on the TV a few times recently its only a quick eye catcher before its off the screen

theyve built it themselves some young lads and Nigel who comes on here

well done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvHk2JKpKCw

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

caber

posted on 3/9/07 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Very impressive and accurate spray technique! no masking and no overspray or dust!

caber

zxrlocost

posted on 3/9/07 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
and loads of girls everywhere

what a Spray Booth

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

procomp

posted on 4/9/07 at 07:59 AM Reply With Quote
Hi i attended the same college for a few years to get the paper work to prove i was acctually alowwed to work on a car .

They did/do have a verry good bodywork division setup. And yes for some strange reason there where always a lot of ladys on that course.

I have no idea what happens when they leave the college as i have never seen a female in a bodyshop spraying.

Was an incentive to got to college though as there was a lot of nicebody work walking around also .

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
minordelay

posted on 6/9/07 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the positive comments. The advert took all day to make at the three campuses. Actually there was only a handfull of students involved.

Marketing has worked as we have filled the course for the coming year plus added a second level 2 programme.

Not too many ladies on the auto courses now, would be nice if there was as they like to learn and not mess about like lads.

One day I'll post some pic in my archive just too busy mostly.

[Edited on 6/9/07 by minordelay]

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.