Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh trafic
repper

posted on 9/9/07 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh trafic

was meant to go to Donington yesterday to the Renault F1 Series but got as far as the slip road on the M1 it took me 2.5HR to move 1/2 a mile and still having 6.5 mile to go be for getting to the track had to turn around, so did not make it
but on the up we went to my old town Belper to show the kids where there dad grew up had a picnic at matlock and a steady drive home so still a good day just not the one planned

edited by the mrs

[Edited on 9/9/07 by repper]

Russ-Turner

posted on 9/9/07 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
Interpreter?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 9/9/07 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
I went through Matlock on my bike yesterday. What did you show the kids at Belper, it's not that interesting There was a traffic warning for East Midlands airport warning people to add a couple of hours to their journey time due to race traffic.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

grub

posted on 9/9/07 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Russ-Turner
Interpreter?
is doony rester near doncaster or chester do you think

bracey

posted on 9/9/07 at 10:01 AM Reply With Quote
not quite as bad for me about an hour to get in but was good nice to see last years f1 car giving it some ,but they shortened the lap of catalunya in the simulator
The Great Fandango

posted on 9/9/07 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
Back on the topic of 'traffic' and time for a rant!...

What the hell is going on with traffic nowadays?!? I travel down to London from Leeds at 4:00am on Mondays and come back home on Friday afternoons. Very rarely will the journeys take less than 6 hours despite early starts. There's always some numpty that's gone and had a crash on a seemingly straight road.

I hate driving now. 5-10 years ago it was very this bad.

He Who Dies With The Most Toys Dies The Happiest

andybod

posted on 9/9/07 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
went yesterday about 10 minute,s to get into the car park and no hassles getting out didn't fancy getting stuck in todays traffic and the bl**dy one way system there using today
chrisg

posted on 9/9/07 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
We waited for an hour and a half, decided to go for a blast instead through Matlock then over to Darley dale for the Festival of Transport.

The organisation was terrible, by the time we gave up there was no movement for about twenty minutes, that's the problem with free tickets!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Chazzy

posted on 9/9/07 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
as the old joke goes,

Q (to local yokel) whats the best way to X?
A well i wouldn't start from here...

I come up from brum on the M42, got there for 8.50, not a prob with traffic.
getting out took 30-40 mins.

great mornings racing (I left after the WS) an ex pupil of mine got 2nd on the formula Renault UK first race :-)

heard on the news the mcanns flew in in the morning would that explain the hovering helicoptors over the airport (no not the chase copter)

chas

keith

posted on 9/9/07 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
i was there both days saw a stuart taylor with multi coloured flick paint very nice,but what a fantastic week end those 3.5 v6 f2s what a fantastic sound loud or what and the renault f1 bloody brill got there on sunday at 8 o clock and sat on the top row of the grandstand nearly all day got sunburned got bleeding ears but it was fantastic !!!!!!!!:-) Rescued attachment both cars outside pub.jpg
Rescued attachment both cars outside pub.jpg

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.