Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ne7ers - Churchmouse?
DarrenW

posted on 28/11/07 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote
Ne7ers - Churchmouse?

It is tonight isnt it?

Who is taking their car along (little one i mean - not tin top).

Guinness

posted on 28/11/07 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the reminder Darren! I'm double booked though!

Got to go out for dinner. Doh!

Mike

Krismc

posted on 28/11/07 at 09:54 AM Reply With Quote
I might try tonight if i finish early enough!!

TIN TOP im afraid though!

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

DarrenW

posted on 28/11/07 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
Im wanting to come over in the Mac#1. Ill be bringing along a mate who is wanting to build his own car - hence hoping there will be a few for him to look at.

Guinness

posted on 28/11/07 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
Have you asked the question on the email list?

Mike

angus.d

posted on 28/11/07 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
Just to let any regulars know I'm planning on turning up tonight. I've never been before but it was recommended by Mike (Guinness) on here. Looking forward to meeting anyone who turns up there. Looking for inspiration and advice to spur me on with my build when I eventually start.

I'm still at the planning phase although have a few donor parts. Thinking of a MK Indy, MNR or MAC#1 so would appreciate a few opinions tonight. I know its not the best time of year so may not be many cars there, but would like to sit in a few to check how I fit in (I'm quite a big lad 6ft and 17st).

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

What time do people usually turn up ?

Best Regards

Angus

Guinness

posted on 28/11/07 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Angus

Sorry I won't be there tonight, but there are usually people there from 7.30 - 8 ish.

Hope you get a sit / ride in a few cars tonight. If you don't get to try an Indy U2U me and I'll either drop round to your's or you can come round to mine one day this weekend.

Cheers

Mike

DarrenW

posted on 28/11/07 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Angus,

Weather permitting ill be there in my car so please introduce yourself. My car is the dark blue Mac#1 with silver stripes on it. Ill have a mate with me who is going through the same process as yourself.

Ill be there shortly after 8.

Cheers,
Darren.

jambojeef

posted on 28/11/07 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
My new years resolution is to make it to the Church Mouse sometime - maybe even when ne7ers are there....god Im awful at getting there but since mine currently has no cooling system I wont be there!

If any ne7ers who havent started their builds yet and fancy a spin just get in touch if you dont get to head out in something tonight.

Cheers

Guinness

posted on 28/11/07 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jambojeef
My new years resolution is to make it to the Church Mouse sometime - maybe even when ne7ers are there....god Im awful at getting there but since mine currently has no cooling system I wont be there!

If any ne7ers who havent started their builds yet and fancy a spin just get in touch if you dont get to head out in something tonight.

Cheers

Whoah! What happened, all the coolant blow out again? Or are you just modifying it?

Mike

Guinness

posted on 29/11/07 at 07:54 AM Reply With Quote
I understand the pub was shut last night. What happened? Did someone eat all the pies? Or did the beer run out?

Mike

DarrenW

posted on 29/11/07 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
i got there about 8.20 to find it shut. Angus turned up at same time so i had a nattr with him before heading back home. Some of the guys went to Chester Moor (next door) instead. Unfortunately i didnt know they went there.

Reminder to self - must get some mobile numbers for ne7ers regulars. Mike - i dont suppose you have some you can share do you?

Guinness

posted on 29/11/07 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenW
Reminder to self - must get some mobile numbers for ne7ers regulars. Mike - i dont suppose you have some you can share do you?

u2u sent.

Cheers

Mike

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.