Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Recovered motorbike
pewe

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
Recovered motorbike

A few weeks ago I posted the theft of a mates Velocette hill-climber on here. The thieving scrotes took it in broad daylight from outside his garage.
Amazingly he's got it back intact.
Boys in blue found it on a travellers' site about five miles from his home.
Moral of the story - keep it locked up, chained down, immoblised, security marked whatever - there's a lot of thieving barstewards out there!
Cheers, Pewe

Dangle_kt

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
great news!

Travellers have had a few bikes recently I have heard of. They broke into one place for the building gear as they saw a tipper trailer outside, but found a hoard of bikes so had the lot. All 4 of them were chained together but they had them away.

Someone told me that travellers keep all there cash in their caravans, becuase they dont use banks, and they get very tetchy if a fire starts near where they set up - and apparently move on the following day. Interesting heh....

on a completely unrelated topic, anyone know a link to a site about how to make molotov cocktails?

02GF74

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt

on a completely unrelated topic, anyone know a link to a site about how to make molotov cocktails?

it is pretty straigh forward, beer bottle filled with petrol with a piece of rag wedged very frimly into the neck acting as a wick, natural fibre works best.

Dangle_kt

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
some might say that this thread is startin to read like a guide to move travelers on away from where you live.

I of course do not think that at all m' lud.

iank

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:48 AM Reply With Quote
The other way to make them leave quickly is to get someone you don't like to pick a fight with one in the local pub. They get stabbed to death and the pikies disappear to the other end of the country overnight.

At least that's what happened to the postman in Cottenham.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

blakep82

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
hmmm, interesting. how do you mean 'a fire near where they set up'? how near?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Dangle_kt

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
I would imagine it would need to be very close, or there is no worries of the caravan catching fire. of course you wouldn't want a caravan to catch fire as there are people asleep inside (if you did it at night...hint) but the metal bed of one their many flat bed vans might be a relitivly safe place for a flaming present to land... whiped clean of any prints.

oh and driving a non distinct car, and driving away asap will mean they will be too busy putting out the fire to chase you.

if the police charged them with theft, do you think they will be in court in 3 months time? I doubt it.

Of course I'm not recommending doing any of the above, especially as the police might knock on your mates door to ask where he was...good job you were having that "poker night" at yours eh!

blakep82

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
we don't have them round our way anyway! well, we did once, but they were gone on their own in about 2 weeks

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

nick205

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
apparently we're not allowed to call them pikeys anymore either
Mr Whippy

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
We have loads up in Aberdeen, now the council is wanting to turn half the park & ride car park into a permanent trailer park for them and right next door to a posh housing estate

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 18/12/07 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
So you'd risk arson and possibly attempted murder charges to get rid of them? Leave it to the proper authorities to sort it out.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

blakep82

posted on 18/12/07 at 04:31 PM Reply With Quote
^ i wouldn't get involved, but neither will the local authourities!

Confused but excited.

posted on 18/12/07 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt

it is pretty straigh forward, beer bottle filled with petrol with a piece of rag wedged very frimly into the neck acting as a wick, natural fibre works best.

Don't forget the cherry or it's not a cocktail, just an incendiary device.

Mr. Whippy, just seen your new avatar.
That was a quick build and a very nice job too.
Have you shown it to the Barry Boys, to check if you fitted the spoilers correctly?

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

cossiebri

posted on 18/12/07 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Well you know what key opens ANY lock...........a F*ckin pikey

If it doesn't fit MODIFY it!!
Cheers BriF

MikeRJ

posted on 18/12/07 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
So you'd risk arson and possibly attempted murder charges to get rid of them? Leave it to the proper authorities to sort it out.

The police won't even enter some of the pikey encampments, and it can take weeks to get them shifted on. Meanwhile the local residents are supposed to put up with these thieving scum.

Peteff

posted on 18/12/07 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
They went in there and got his bike back didn't they?

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

gazza285

posted on 18/12/07 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
'kin hell Pete, fancy going and spoiling a good thread with your fancy facts. Never let the truth spoil a good yarn.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 19/12/07 at 12:21 AM Reply With Quote
If the local residents didn't employ these "pikey scum" to clear their gardens, tarmac their drives and pvc their fascias they would move on a lot quicker. Sorry, .

yours, Pete

Dazza

posted on 19/12/07 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
removal.

all pikeys, yes i said pikeys, should be removed back to ireland... that is where there from. but they have a lot of hangers on, that are not real pikies. just theives, and they are worse.
A camera filming them helps as they all say "we dont exist". worked in the past.

I agree, the police, council etc dont really want to get involved,
So, a cocktail or 2, is not a bad idea......

but i would never condone such an action, but i would never admit to one either hahahahahaha.......

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

caber

posted on 19/12/07 at 04:13 PM Reply With Quote
Propane bottle, crack the valve light it and roll towards troublesome stuff. No one will want to take that on!

Caber

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.