Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: body shell
oadamo

posted on 6/1/08 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
body shell

found this on the net. i like the look apart from the front lights. how come no one have done anything like this yet with a full body shell.
adam

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/news/auto_-_produkte/hxcms_article_500452_14136.hbs

[Edited on 6/1/08 by oadamo]

speedyxjs

posted on 6/1/08 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Nice. I dont think that would be in the capability of alot of us locost builders (well certainly not me)

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 6/1/08 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
Isn't Donkervoort owned by Audi so its probably not a Locost option. If you had read the article you would noticed its a bit bigger as well
quote:

Der GT ist 30 Zentimeter länger als ein offener D8, aber der Radstand ist der gleiche. Der Überhang vorn ist acht Zentimeter größer geworden und hinten 22 Zentimeter, was der Aerodynamik zuträglich sein soll. Kleine Flügel, die die Rückleuchten einfassen, dienen dem gleichen Ziel.

Juicie

posted on 7/1/08 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
I'm new here, and had to say something about donkervoort. It is not owned by Audi, it only uses a Audi 1.8 Engine. And they are not locost pricing is around 100.000 Euro. The car shown in this topic is the newest addition to the Donkervoort range. It's called the D8 GT. I have to say I prefer the original look of the Donkervoort.

http://www.donkervoort.nl/home.htm

D8 270 RS (my favorite)

[Edited on 7/1/08 by Juicie]

Dutchman

posted on 10/1/08 at 01:44 AM Reply With Quote
hell yeah , that one with hard top is 100.000euros i think 250HP from Audi turbo engine ... the fastest production car on Nurburgring 19seconds faster than Porsche GT2

Tarzan English with foreign accent!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Juicie

posted on 10/1/08 at 07:52 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchman
hell yeah , that one with hard top is 100.000euros i think 250HP from Audi turbo engine ... the fastest production car on Nurburgring 19seconds faster than Porsche GT2

That lap record was done with this car:

[Edited on 10/1/08 by Juicie]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.