Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: paypal "investigation"
Dangle_kt

posted on 9/1/08 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
paypal "investigation"

How crap are paypal!!??!!

We bought some curtains thats were ruined (described as new), so contacted seller who was as helpful as a welding mask with cutouts for your eyes. So she contacted paypal who told my wife to return the curtains via a meathod that produces an electronic POD (proof of delivery).

This was done and the details sent to paypal, now two weeks on still without a refund they emailed today to ask her to fax over a copy of proof of postage.

Now how incompetitant are they!?!?!? An electronic POD is proof enough for any court of law, but now they want a receipt which proves NOTHING.

We are not even sure if we still have the receipt anywhere, but now have to try and find it because paypal are so dam inconsisitent. If we refuse they will probably just not refund us.

ABSOLUTE FARSE!

Rant over.

Putting my professional hat on for a minute, I would love to see their processes, as the inconsistencies in outputs is massive, and very rarely makes sense. Their customer service is also crap, definatly a company I would be happy to get my teeth into to improve.

[Edited on 9/1/08 by Dangle_kt]

clockwork

posted on 9/1/08 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
http://paypalsucks.com/

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin.
"Well if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" Morons the world over.

Locost/Kit builders info and FAQ website:- www.carbuilders.info

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.