Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: M1MOC Latest member
m1moc

posted on 26/2/08 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
M1MOC Latest member

We are very happy to have a very prominent (sp?) member of this forum join our fold.

Welcome to the club and look forward to seeing and hearing details on your future build

We will wait for the member in question to announce his glorious build in due course.

[Edited on 26/2/08 by m1moc]

.: www.m1moc.com | Drive responsibly | www.mac1motorsports.co.uk :.

donut

posted on 26/2/08 at 06:34 PM Reply With Quote
I wonder who that could be?

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jos

posted on 26/2/08 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
hmmmmmm

.: Motorsport / motor racing circuit / track wall art Apex Traxs :.

DarrenW

posted on 27/2/08 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
Ive just chcked M1MOC to see who it is and the latest owner link seems to have been nobbled (unless it has always linked back to the home page).

Wouldnt it be nice to have a V8 build this time?

donut

posted on 27/2/08 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Yes wouldn't it!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
onzarob

posted on 29/2/08 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
What happen to the Cobra idea? The V8 looks nice
donut

posted on 1/3/08 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Cobra is still on but when comparing what i was going to build (Pilgrim Sumo) to the more original looking cars like Ram, Crendon, AK and GD there was no contest. They made the Sumo look like a cheap imitation so i have decided to get a proper fully built replica in a few years time (10 or so probably!) so in the mean time I'm building a V8 ZR, then I'll have a chunck of money to use when i can get the Cobra.

Andy

Omni

posted on 1/3/08 at 10:04 AM Reply With Quote
Nice one Andy

Let me know when you have the kit as I would love to pop around and see it sometime

O

P.S. WTF happened with the locost you were doing? lol

onzarob

posted on 1/3/08 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
Wise choice Andy I agree a cheap Cobra never really looks right, welcome back to the locost side of the kit car market
donut

posted on 1/3/08 at 05:15 PM Reply With Quote
Omni

I'll let you know when i get the kit. Should be 6-8 weeks and you're more than welcome to come round and prod it with a stick!!

That other locost was ok but i found that almost everything i had for it didn't fit so i sold the parts seperately and sold the chassis on too so now have enough money for a jig built chassis. YAY!

Andy

Omni

posted on 1/3/08 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
Nice one Andy. Defo let me know when you have it as I would love to pop around to check it out So you sold it on at a profit hey? You lucky so and so

Speak soon,

O

JIZZSTER

posted on 22/5/08 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
hi

got one on order does that qualify for membership

steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.