Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Donington trackday
Andy D

posted on 11/6/08 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
Donington trackday

Have booked into a Trackzone day at Donington, Friday 18th July. It's the day before the 750mc weekend meeting.

£145, sessioned day, tight 98db drive by noise limit. Anyone else booked in, or fancy it?

Donington Trackzone

bob tatt

posted on 11/6/08 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
dont worry about the noise i went about three weeks ago and running a fireblade had no problem the only one who did all day was a brand new 430 who passed in the morning when it was raining but failed in the afternoon great circuit my fave so far a lot better then croft very quick as well i ran out of revs on the main straight wish i was going again but my tour of the countrys ncircuits continues its a chor but ill get through it
Jubal

posted on 11/6/08 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob tatt
dont worry about the noise i went about three weeks ago and running a fireblade had no problem

What setup are you running? Can? Airbox? Did you lift off where the meters were?

I've always avoided donny because of the drive by limit. I'm too tight to want to fail noise tests and be sent home

Andy D

posted on 11/6/08 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
There were a couple of local lads running BECs at a Donny day we did last year. They had home made air-boxes fitted, and had no trouble with the noise limit.

Not sure which engine... anyone on here?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.