Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: White men can't jump
woodster

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
White men can't jump

......... or anything else for that matter if a women or black man apply for the job

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/49922

now they really have lost the plot

woodster

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/798356/harriet-harman-unleashes-positive-discrimination.thtml
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
Aparthied alive and well in Britian

This is a version of BEE, one of the things that drives the exodus of white lads out of South Africa...reverse aparthied.
Starting to look at France as a new base

[Edited on 26-6-08 by mangogrooveworkshop]

woodster

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
how to p*ss off most of the people that voted labour ....... and that pay into a union ... its a head shaking moment
theconrodkid

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
its been going on for years in any government run dis-organization....roll on the revolution D

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

mookaloid

posted on 26/6/08 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Copied from my post on the other thread on this:

Some people still don't seem to realise that this government is still trying to take all choice and freedom away from us.

I am not a racist or a sexist or an ageist but I want to have the right to appoint whoever I want to appoint to work for me. It is not necessarily qualifications which make the difference either - things like will this person get on with the rest of the staff do matter and I'm not going to introduce someone to my work place who will bring disharmony even if they have more qualifications than everyone else put together.

I want the right to employ someone because I like them and not risk some woman/black/aisian or regular white guy sueing me because they had better qualifications than the person who got the job

Makes my blood boil

Mr Angry getting his coat..............

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

roadrunner

posted on 26/6/08 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
It is discriminating the WBM.
I applied for the fire brigade a few years back, went to collect my information pack and they puy down White British Male, i thought there goes my chances of getting the job.

ChrisS

posted on 26/6/08 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
Its disgraceful.

The Bloody woman should be hung for her outrageous views. FFS What is this country coming to. I found this recently, and it just about somes up what this country has become.

Link

Another Link

Who would have believed that this countries government could sway peoples views to become like this.

mookaloid

posted on 26/6/08 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
Harman is about the scariest person I can think of

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

woodster

posted on 26/6/08 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisS
Its disgraceful.

The Bloody woman should be hung for her outrageous views. FFS What is this country coming to. I found this recently, and it just about somes up what this country has become.

Link

Another Link

Who would have believed that this countries government could sway peoples views to become like this.

David Jenkins

posted on 26/6/08 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
Labour are control freaks - always have been, always will be.

djrichie_stix

posted on 26/6/08 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
this bloody bill doesn't promote equality, it bloody promotes discrimination... it's just ridiculous! equality would people being hired for being who they are not because they are a statistic!

this type of 'equality' is like communism, some are more eaul than others!

saren1986

posted on 26/6/08 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
this is just getting out of hand. this bill doesnt affect me as i am obviously female, but it still makes me mad. she may think that she is being PC but she is now telling employers to be racist and sexist to british white men. What the hell!?

proud to be one of the "Girly Minority"

Avatar courtesy of- http://zemotion.deviantart.com

robinj66

posted on 26/6/08 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
I think Ms harman should get back to the housework and leave politics etc to the men

Ooooppps

clairetoo

posted on 26/6/08 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
This is just so wrong - when I get a job , I want to know I got it because I am the best `person` for that job . I want the satisfaction of knowing that I got it because of my skills and ability - not just because I am a woman and the company dose'nt employ enough women...........

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

DIY Si

posted on 26/6/08 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
I really don't see how they thought this would please anyone. Blokes get hacked off at being discriminated against, and as has been shown above, pisses the women off too! Everyone wants a fair chance at a job, not being handed it because you were born with boobs or a different colour skin. Why bother with qualifications, just drink more beer and shave you legs!
adithorp

posted on 26/6/08 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
That is NOT what the new law says. Its just what a politically motivated Newspaper wants you to believe it says.

I can't decide whgich annoys me more: That a newspaper writes this stuff or people believe it?

The new law says that if 2 candidates for a position are equally qualified for a post then (and only then) can race, cread or disability be used as a tie-break and then only if it is used to correct an imbalance in the make up of the workforce.

In other words if you as a white,hetrosexual, male are equally qualified as the other candidate, who's a black, lesbian wheelchair user, and the rest for the workforce is like her then they can give you the job because your a bloke.

adrian

DIY Si

posted on 26/6/08 at 08:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
.......The new law says that if 2 candidates for a position are equally qualified for a post then (and only then) can race, cread or disability be used as a tie-break and then only if it is used to correct an imbalance in the make up of the workforce.

In other words if you as a white,hetrosexual, male are equally qualified as the other candidate, who's a black, lesbian wheelchair user, and the rest for the workforce is like her then they can give you the job because your a bloke.

adrian

That what the law says, but given the current bunch of muppets in charge, can you really believe that's how it'll work out? Everything I've heard says it could be used to increase the diversity of a workforce. Why should this be the case? Who cares if a workforce is mostly blue, black, pink, one armed, short or whatever?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.