Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Try and wipe out mankind!
Benzine

posted on 23/7/08 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
Try and wipe out mankind!

Pandemic 2

I love this game There's a lot to it for a web-based game. You have to try and kill everyone on the planet.

Example of strategy: If the virus starts in a 1st world country you're best off evolving the virus to become drug resistant, for 3rd world making it drought/heat resistant

I haven't managed to kill everyone yet, australia, madagascar and argentina were infection free. I'm playing it on relaxed setting at the moment btw. Can anyone here kill all human life on this planet?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 23/7/08 at 11:19 AM Reply With Quote
Just wiped out everyone except Madagascar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ravingfool

posted on 23/7/08 at 12:01 PM Reply With Quote
Just had a go and killed everyone apart from Madagascar and Greenland.

I'll get them next time...

ravingfool

posted on 23/7/08 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
This game is stupid, Madagascar is a pain in the ass. It either remains uninfected all on it's own, or if you start off there it effectively isolates the infection from the rest of the world

Damned ships aren't spreading the infection despite all ports being open and around 17,000,000 infected on Madagascar alone!

ETA* WOO HOO I'm going to kill all the aussies :-)

ETA* And now they're all dead, I have successfully wiped out mankind (on hard mode)

[Edited on 23/7/08 by ravingfool]

eznfrank

posted on 23/7/08 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
My missus is well pleased I'm playing this instead of packing my case for going away tomorrow
DIY Si

posted on 23/7/08 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
Guess where I got to start the first time? Madagascar! Couldn't get off the damn island though due to only have 1 crappy port. Having a another go to see what happens.
Tigers

posted on 24/7/08 at 06:36 AM Reply With Quote
Wiped out all earth with parasites.
Strategy - get rid of all simptoms at very beginning so that virus or parasites seem harmless. Then get all resistance. When it spreads to all areas then start building up deadliness of the thing.

It's harder in realistic mode.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.