Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: help!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIZZSTER

posted on 30/8/08 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phase 1 complete tubbed up the car.........

now help required gonna do the brakes looked at Liams and steve (worx) blogs both excelent but not enough info for a complete novice like me .not got a clue

any tips info etc etc

many thanks

steve

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 30/8/08 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
What is it you need to know mate...where to run brake lines ?

Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Triton

Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Triton

posted on 30/8/08 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
How the heck did that happen then....

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

novacaine

posted on 30/8/08 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triton
How the heck did that happen then....

you were hypnotized by a rogue pan-dimensional mouse, it instructed you to make multiple posts, and you, the willing subject, did so

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking, Racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death

gavin174

posted on 30/8/08 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
where abouts in essex.

i am sure there will be someone local

willing to pop over and have a look.

JIZZSTER

posted on 30/8/08 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks mark yes where to run the lines, its steve Mark ordered the seats couple days ago if you did not suzz

Gav only down the road in chelmsford and in need of major help

steve

fesycresy

posted on 30/8/08 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
I'll check tomorrow if I can get the pictures you want off my old hard drive.

If I can get them off, u2u me your address and I'll post the disc to you.

ATB

Lyn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Triton

posted on 30/8/08 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
Okey doke and yes mate I had an idea it might have been..

Cheers,
Mark

quote:
Originally posted by JIZZSTER
Thanks mark yes where to run the lines, its steve Mark ordered the seats couple days ago if you did not suzz

Gav only down the road in chelmsford and in need of major help

steve

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

gavin174

posted on 31/8/08 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
we will be meeting today sunday at the tulip pub in arbour lane chelmsford from about 12. or drop me a message and i will pop round.. i dont work in the motor trade anymore but i am a lucas trained brake fitter so should be able to help you out...

http://www.essexkitcarclub.com

grusks2

posted on 31/8/08 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
Run the brake pipes down one side of the tunnel, cable tie th epipes in place until your happy with the runs, keep the clips roughly 3 inches apart for the sva, try and keep the fuel, brakes and loom seperate down the tunnel if poss,

give us a call if your stuck im free most evenings this week, and im working in rayleigh on sat morning.

hers a pic of my old car brake run Rescued attachment Picture 006.jpg
Rescued attachment Picture 006.jpg

http://mac1worxbuild.wordpress.com/

forgot my old password so another username doh

bigrich

posted on 31/8/08 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Steve
I have uploaded some piccys to my photo archve, have a look in worx build near the bottom. some pics of runs and positions etc
HTH
Rich

A pint for the gent and a white wine/fruit based drink for the lady. Those are the rules

JIZZSTER

posted on 1/9/08 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
guys thanks loads did not have a clue before thanks for the help and piccys feel got at best a vague idea now

thanks

steve

RK

posted on 3/9/08 at 03:09 AM Reply With Quote
I am by no means an expert, but I've run mine, and some three times... Just make sure you have the correct connections to the master cylinders and the calipers. Otherwise, you get fluid all over the place (my wife's feet in my case) when it leaks during the bleed.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.