Board logo

and it makes you wonder .....
02GF74 - 2/10/13 at 09:28 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-24367601

steve m - 2/10/13 at 09:31 PM

I was just reading that about that 30 seconds ago !!

He should be sacked, and banned from driving for 5 years

Ben_Copeland - 2/10/13 at 09:39 PM

WTF was he thinking???? Well clearly wasn't but WHY???

Daddylonglegs - 3/10/13 at 07:17 AM

Richard Cranium!!! What a donkey

r1_pete - 3/10/13 at 07:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Daddylonglegs
Richard Cranium!!! What a donkey

Not half,

But I bet he could still see more through the gap between the bonnet and scuttle than the driver of this creation can:
Rod1
Rod1

dhutch - 3/10/13 at 07:48 AM

Brill quote!
The AA said the motorist's actions highlighted "there are drivers out there outside the mould of normality"

Im sure he could actually see a fair bit, no less than people who set of with a frozen over windscreen, but equally anyone who thought it was unlikely to attract all sort of attention of the wrong type..!!

Daniel

loggyboy - 3/10/13 at 07:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dhutch
Im sure he could actually see a fair bit, no less than people who set of with a frozen over windscreen, but equally anyone who thought it was unlikely to attract all sort of attention of the wrong type..!!
Daniel

The first part of your statement is rubbish, no matter how much he could see, it isnt enough to drive safely. The 2nd part is true, but the amount of idoits that do drive with misted/frozen windscreens just higlights how many people are outside the mould of normalilty.

Not Anumber - 3/10/13 at 08:39 AM

even less forward visibility than a 7 with a rag top

dhutch - 3/10/13 at 11:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy... no matter how much he could see, it isnt enough to drive safely....

An dont get me wrong, in no way am I saying he had enough to drive safely, or with good viability. Im just saying you can actually see more than you would thing, all be it not nearly enough to safe or sensible.