Board logo

hedgehog and a range rover
kevano - 11/10/05 at 07:25 PM

got some major road rage of some fat jumped up jerk in his range rover today, he didn't seem to like the fact he couldn't keep up in his vogue se.
when he eventually caught up at the lights he mentioned something about getting a proper car,
so just to add insult to injury i said:
do you know the difference between a hedgehog and a range rover!
obviuosly, he replied.
A HEDGEHOG HAS PRICKS ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!! ha ha you big fat prick or words to that effect.
so i left him at that with a huge cloud of smoke

donut - 11/10/05 at 07:29 PM

Nice one!!

greggors84 - 11/10/05 at 07:30 PM

What car were you in?

Simon - 11/10/05 at 07:40 PM

Reminds me when I was driving my Range Rover (in a 30 limit and at 30) and got overtaken by a bloke in a 944. He got most upset when I caught up with him (in the national - he was doing 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - pretty much what he'd been doing in the 30).

ATB

Simon

kevano - 11/10/05 at 08:35 PM

my mk indy blade

Russ-Turner - 11/10/05 at 08:43 PM

He-he, I love it when a plan comes together.

greggors84 - 11/10/05 at 10:00 PM

I'm surprised he was bothered that a little 7 could get away from him, surely he didnt expect his over weight RR to keep up!

What an idiot for saying "get a proper car"!

skydivepaul - 11/10/05 at 10:05 PM

Nice one

kevano - 11/10/05 at 10:23 PM

i know what a tool!!
should've told him his RR looked more a black cab with shark gills on the side!!!

_Aero_ - 11/10/05 at 11:23 PM

4x4 + arrogance = TW4T

It's drivers like this that give drivers a bad name...

Ian Pearson - 12/10/05 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by _Aero_
4x4 + arrogance = TW4T

It's drivers like this that give drivers a bad name...

ANY driver + arrogance= TW4T.

clbarclay - 13/10/05 at 06:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Reminds me when I was driving my Range Rover (in a 30 limit and at 30) and got overtaken by a bloke in a 944. He got most upset when I caught up with him (in the national - he was doing 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - pretty much what he'd been doing in the 30).

ATB

Simon

There must be some thing odd about porche drivers I found one the other day doing 60 down the M6, everybody else was doing 70 plus (very rare for german car) or is it they just get intimidated by sensible motor cars like range rovers.

DarrenW - 14/11/05 at 02:28 PM

This thread reminds me of an incident the other day. I was driving my Range rover when this little nugget in a rough looking kit car (sticker had Nottinham area phone number on it) cut me up. i caught him up at the lights. I was just about to ask him the reason for his misdemour when i got such a mouthful. I couldnt hear him tho cos his exhaust was blowing terribly, then he rushed off cos he thought i was going to punch him...............