Board logo

R.S Mouldings Now open to the PUBLIC
Oswin2013 - 25/6/13 at 05:15 PM

R.S Mouldings is pleased to announce that our new website is up and running and trading to the public. We manufacture carbon and GRP products for most kit cars from a simple Naca ducts to Full Kits.

You can find us at www.r-s-mouldings.co.uk

SteveMX5 - 25/6/13 at 05:25 PM

Love the look of your HSR shell. What wheelbase is it designed for and what is the overall width?

Oswin2013 - 25/6/13 at 05:44 PM

Our shell is currently fitted to a luego chassis but i do know that it can also fit the MK Indy chassis unfortunately I havent had the time to measure the wheelbase but as soon as i do i will update the website and also get straight back to you!

HowardB - 25/6/13 at 06:01 PM

Have you got a seat that I can look at, would want to see it and see if it fits in the Fury,...

Does it have a slot for a six point harness?

many thanks

Slimy38 - 25/6/13 at 06:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SteveMX5
Love the look of your HSR shell. What wheelbase is it designed for and what is the overall width?

I was just about to say the same thing!! I've liked the look of the MK HSR for a while, but getting there would be a pain. Leicester is so much closer.

Doctor Derek Doctors - 26/6/13 at 11:43 AM

Looks good, I need a new carbon wheelarch and the carbon nose cone is very tempting.

I think you have the wrong picture for the MK carbon bonnet bulge on youe website though.

Oswin2013 - 26/6/13 at 02:10 PM

the picture of the bon bulg in the carbon section hasn't got carbon on due to forgetting to take a picture of the bonnet we did with carbon as soon as we make another bonnet with carbon will put the right picture on

daveb666 - 26/6/13 at 03:38 PM

Do you do any seats without the carbon addition?

Oswin2013 - 26/6/13 at 04:17 PM

hi yes we do seats all GRP but not got round to put them on the website

daveb666 - 26/6/13 at 06:47 PM

What sort of price please? Cheapest elsewhere is £168 for a pair in black.

nilocp - 2/7/13 at 07:05 PM

problem with the web site?

I am only getting the home page

jacko - 2/7/13 at 09:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nilocp
problem with the web site?

I am only getting the home page

So am I
it says to log on ?