Board logo

Vinyl Cutter for sale 610mm
The Venom Project - 18/1/14 at 01:50 PM

For sale, 700mm Vinyl Cutter, cutting width 610mm, I bought new at £300, I upgraded the board to a USB one, it uses a refine cutter driver, once you have something like Illustrator and the Signcut Pro software you can easily transfer a new image or existing one straight into the cutting software, I will include all the Vector logo's I have on discs, Flames and Tribal vectors, USB Lead, Power Lead, The cutter really hasn't done much use, I bought it as a hobby,

This is by far the best software I have used, I am a beginner and its straight forward to use...... http://www.signcutpro.com/webshop/

Looking for £100 for the lot, I don't have Signcut anymore, I just don't have the time to use this anymore, and already have some very expensive hobbies

Collection from Huddersfield, can show working to a certain degree with a small sticker.

doobrychat - 18/1/14 at 04:08 PM

what make is it as i'm after a spare.. preferably one that will work with signblazer?

The Venom Project - 18/1/14 at 05:40 PM

I think I have a buyer now coming tomorrow, but if not I will let you know.

Its a Signwizard one. Also has spare blades, a new blade holder and some spare vinyl

The Venom Project - 19/1/14 at 10:46 AM

Vinyl cutter still for sale

obr_technology - 19/1/14 at 06:19 PM

Hi,

I like the sound of a vinyl cutter, but was wondering how you get your designs loaded onto it.

Could I knock up something in 2D CAD and then send it over or does it need to be in a specific file format?

Thanks

Olly

Proby - 19/1/14 at 08:41 PM

Files need to be in a vector format, so Adobe illustrator, CorelDraw or sign signlab etc (or anything that produces a vector format file!)

F1SJL - 19/1/14 at 09:01 PM

I'll take it.

U2U sent

Steve

The Venom Project - 19/1/14 at 09:43 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry It has now sold to a guy in Selby

Cheers for the interest

obr_technology - 19/1/14 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Proby
Files need to be in a vector format, so Adobe illustrator, CorelDraw or sign signlab etc (or anything that produces a vector format file!)

Thanks.