Board logo

MASSIVE CLEAROUT
aerodynamix - 24/8/14 at 10:44 AM

Pair of Front lower wishbones suitable as spares for racecar maybe , they have been strengthened buy the look of them , Cortina bottom ball joint type £30.00 plus post
1 X Lower arm off Narrow car Cortina bottom ball joint type , no bushes £15.00 plus post
Steering rack well used £25.00 plus post
Narrow windscreen frame with cracked glass ( black surround with roof fasteners ) £10.00 plus post
Cortina front uprights and hubs - PAIR ( steel hubs ) £100.00 plus post
Pair of New 5" black headlamps needs conversion to run car headlamp bulbs £20.00 plus post
Set of Pinto engine mounts uppers (may have lowers would have to check) £10.00 plus post
Westfield bare fabricated uprights and cycle wings (need powdercoating)come with alloy hubs
brake discs if needed £75.00 plus post
Boot rack for a Narrow , brand new cost about £100 , top quality £75.00 inc post .
Some shocks and other parts to clear , I have sold some shocks already these are what is left as noted TO CLEAR , I can't warranty these like the others I have sold .
Spax front shocks and springs off crossflow car pair of to clear at £20 plus post sold
AVO Steel bodied red rear shocks and springs off live axle car free and good condition to clear £30 plus post
AVO? Steel bodied black rear shocks and springs off live axle car to clear £30 plus post sold
Westfield Narrow seat squabs in beige , ideally need a recover but are usable £10 plus post .
Narrow/ prelit spare wheel lower bracket with light , one number plate tab is missing £5 plus post
English open diff 3.89 with small flange fitted completely knackered CWP FREE TO COLLECTOR
English axle complete , shoes are worn , come with 2 x new cylinders ( 1 fitted ) , drums ,open diff unknown condition , handbrake cable to suit as well , collection only (GL15 Postcode area ) £100.00
Windscreen wiper motor and wiper arms and bracket removed off Narrow car £25.00 plus postage
I also have a Narrow tub , Narrow scuttle that will be listed soon .
Also previousley advertised I have a Westfield V8 Front spoiler for sale cheap .

I WILL BE AWAY A FEW DAYS NEXT WEEK SO BEAR WITH ME WITH REPLIES , I HAVE ALSO ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE
YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL : info at aerodynamix.co.uk
or call 07971 264550

[Edited on 24/8/14 by aerodynamix]

[Edited on 25/8/14 by aerodynamix]

madrallysport - 24/8/14 at 11:18 AM

I'd be very interest in the fuel tank, can you please send me dimensions of it please. i'll u2u my contact details you. thank you

Dick Axtell - 24/8/14 at 11:36 AM

First dibs on wiper motor, arms and brkt, please. U2U sent re further details.

cb500t - 24/8/14 at 12:04 PM

Text sent...

aerodynamix - 24/8/14 at 03:35 PM

Front spax sold subject to payment
Rear Black AVO's sold subject to payment

Will reply to other messages now

dmrider_10 - 24/8/14 at 04:21 PM

ill take the windscreen, pm me?

aerodynamix - 24/8/14 at 07:02 PM

Yes u2u sent

Pat_T - 27/8/14 at 08:30 PM

pics of the westfield V8 front spoiler please?
cheers

aerodynamix - 30/8/14 at 09:22 PM

Sorry for slow response , I have been away a couple of days , picture on link for the spoiler :

spoiler pictures

capri_big_jim - 31/8/14 at 09:00 AM

Pm sent

greavesy7 - 6/11/14 at 10:13 PM

Long shot but do you still have the wiper motor ?