Board logo

Ebay Links
D Beddows - 27/10/06 at 08:08 PM

I know this has been said before but I do wish people wouldn't post links to items that they're not selling personaly on ebay but that look like a bargain. If you see something amusing or completely bizaar fair enough but surely everyone knows about ebay now unless they've been living under a rock for the past few years and if they can't be ar*ed trawling through it themselves then tough luck i say! It's expensive enough nowadays without someone alerting the entire locost comunity to a little gem you may have noticed

I appear to have my miserable head on this evening

stevec - 27/10/06 at 08:12 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BAH-HUMBUG-T-SHIRT-SIZE-XL_W0QQitemZ280040593205QQihZ018QQcategoryZ53043QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jacko - 27/10/06 at 08:17 PM

some one missed a bargain

robinbastd - 27/10/06 at 08:52 PM

ETDWM

Clicky there=>
Bizarre crap

Ian

Jon Ison - 27/10/06 at 08:53 PM

Mansfield - 27/10/06 at 09:18 PM

Bloody Hell. I was watching that.

Peteff - 27/10/06 at 10:25 PM

I'll use the tried and tested method thanks

peterriley2 - 28/10/06 at 11:08 AM

whether it works or not, that sellers really got the whole ebay thing sussed- make the product sound as bad as possible, and people will start bidding in their thousands....

lexi - 28/10/06 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by D Beddows
I know this has been said before but I do wish people wouldn't post links to items that they're not selling personaly on ebay but that look like a bargain. If you see something amusing or completely bizaar fair enough but surely everyone knows about ebay now unless they've been living under a rock for the past few years and if they can't be ar*ed trawling through it themselves then tough luck i say! It's expensive enough nowadays without someone alerting the entire locost comunity to a little gem you may have noticed

I appear to have my miserable head on this evening

Totally agree.
Alex

wilkingj - 28/10/06 at 07:40 PM

I dont have a problems with Ebay Links for things members are NOT selling.

The Thread here is Bargains Elsewhere.

If it was the owner / member posting the link, then it should be in the For Sale thread.

I thought this was for "Bargains Spotted Elsewhere"

I think its apt and totally correct.

Dazza - 29/10/06 at 10:21 AM

i its them selling and then in the for sale section. if its something there not selling but looks good, then here is where its at................