Board logo

Chantelle
quattromike - 27/1/06 at 10:41 PM

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OM G,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,
How many times did she say it!! OH MY GOD

Mike

Peteff - 27/1/06 at 10:52 PM

Who is Chantelle ?

robinbastd - 27/1/06 at 10:54 PM

I had to do a Google search.

rusty nuts - 27/1/06 at 10:54 PM

The girl he's just been to bed with? Or is she on big brother? wouldn't know as I haven't been watching it

steve_gus - 27/1/06 at 10:56 PM

the only bit of BB i saw was when channel (or should i say chantelle) hopping. I watched for 15 seconds a black and white shot of five people sleeping in beds, with the bed closest to the camera covered in clothes and other junk. Im pretty sure I saw one of the housemates move slightly, but i couldnt sware to it.

It was gripping stuff - so much so i couldnt stand the suspense and turned over to the paint drying channel

atb

steve

rusty nuts - 27/1/06 at 11:00 PM

Saw about 10seconds of it repeated on daytime tv , would Chantelle be the he/she?

JoelP - 28/1/06 at 09:43 AM

she's gorgeous

zenarcher - 28/1/06 at 12:14 PM

"Chantelle Chantelle does your Fanny smell" Pete Burns.

iank - 28/1/06 at 12:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Saw about 10seconds of it repeated on daytime tv , would Chantelle be the he/she?

Nah, the dodgy shemale is Pete 'Monkey Coat' Burns.
Chantelle was the Essex girl who was the planted non-celebrity.

Not that I watched any of it... honest (though the missus enjoys watching those shows to vent and rant )

steve_gus - 28/1/06 at 09:03 PM

she was a minor celeb - she had been on as a 'soccerette' on Sky TV's sat morning footie prog a few months back

atb

steve

Noodle - 28/1/06 at 09:43 PM

I am losing the will to live.

steve_gus - 28/1/06 at 10:04 PM

dont worry - the series will be back later in the year. hang on in there