Board logo

WHY.............
02GF74 - 17/4/08 at 02:00 PM

..... is it always raining at weekends?!?!?!?!

should get my speedo sensor finished over the next couple of evenings and would be nice to test it out on the road but rain is forecast for sat and sun

David Jenkins - 17/4/08 at 02:00 PM

We're in the UK.

(End of story)

Mr Whippy - 17/4/08 at 02:02 PM

well actually its all your fault for wanting to try your car, hope your feeling very guilty for spoiling it for the rest of us

don't worry though they never get it right anyway so really it will be a heat wave and a hose pipe ban

[Edited on 17/4/08 by Mr Whippy]

carpmart - 17/4/08 at 02:59 PM

Not looking forward to a wet race this weekend!

speedyxjs - 17/4/08 at 03:22 PM

I brought some wider wheels/tyres for the tin top because i was fed up with it sliding all over the place if i push in the rain. I wanted it to rain for weeks so i could try them out but it didnt. You brought it on yourself

worX - 17/4/08 at 04:11 PM

You've bought some Wider wheels/tyres, or Narrower ones to try and prevent it from sliding in the wet???

Steve

quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
I brought some wider wheels/tyres for the tin top because i was fed up with it sliding all over the place if i push in the rain. I wanted it to rain for weeks so i could try them out but it didnt. You brought it on yourself

Simon - 17/4/08 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by worX
You've bought some Wider wheels/tyres, or Narrower ones to try and prevent it from sliding in the wet???

Steve

Better tyres would be preferable. Bigger contact patch, less relative psi (on the road, not in the tyres) and less ability to shift water

ATB

Simon

twybrow - 17/4/08 at 07:14 PM

It does suck balls. Every day pretty much for the last 2 weeks, it has been sunny whilst at work, and miserable by home time. Then it rains all weekend. Typical. Oh well, more time to tinker...!

omega 24 v6 - 17/4/08 at 07:40 PM

It's gods way of telling all of us hard workers that we should all be dole claiming scrounging wastes of space

Or move to cyprus with the lucky ones

brynhamlet - 17/4/08 at 08:11 PM

Don't know were you are but weather man got it totaly wrong were I am.
Shame car was poorly.
Hope he's wrong this weekend