Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GREAT! :(
onzarob

posted on 6/3/08 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by worX
MY priorities are that this year (my wedding and honeymoon) be amongst the best time of my life and I want to do everything in my power to ensure the same for her too!

Good for you, It will be t one of the best times of your life.......Having children usually take first spot

quote:

I really hope that I get something like my outlay back so that I can put the money into the wedding/honeymoon that I need to and then have a little left over for something cheap and fun that I can run and insure etc.

Steve

I'm sure you will, I had a MG Midget and a Golf MK1 since my boys were born and all on a tight budget.

[Edited on 6-3-2008 by onzarob]

[Edited on 6-3-2008 by onzarob]

westcost1

posted on 6/3/08 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nick205
I got my Indy finshed after a short break
There's always light at thened of the tunnel when they have all grown up and buggered off though

not for a bit yet im 27 and still living at home. looking at a house tomorrow then i to will be poor for ever

worX

posted on 6/3/08 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Rob,
I know I often joke about "er indoors" but she really is spot on and I couldn't hope for anyone better!
I just can't get back on top financially and I can only see one way of doing it! I wish it wasn't the case as I've only had the car on the road for one year (hence the insurance due soon!) but needs must and all that.
I may try to build a true locost afterwards if I can get the time to build a car of my own - set myself a stupid low limit like £1500 for a BEC etc and go for it!

Kids are definitely a no-no, I've already given up drinking this year (and for those that know me, know thats no small feat!) so the car is the next step. I was holding on for the last few weeks to hopefully get better weather so it'll be worth as much as possible!
Steve
quote:
Originally posted by onzarob
Good for you, It will be t one of the best times of your life.......Having children usually take first spot

I'm sure you will, I had a MG Midget and a Golf MK1 since my boys were born and all on a tight budget.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.