Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Out and about
yellow melos

posted on 24/6/09 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Out and about

drove from harlow to bishop storford today... in the space of half and hour... saw 4 sevens.. 1 white, 1 red and 2 yellow !!!

anyone from here ???

eddie99

posted on 24/6/09 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
I wish!!! bishop stortford, thats close to where i am.... You must have gone past Felsted.
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
omega0684

posted on 24/6/09 at 09:54 PM Reply With Quote
i didn't see any other seven-esque cars whilst i was out today, i did get lots of looks from old people and waves from young kids though
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tegwin

posted on 24/6/09 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
I saw one blue Seven in Ledbury....

Other than that... was just triumphs and a LOT of bikes...

I have discovered that doing anything over the speed limit with a straight through exhaust causes your ears to bleed.... therefore, I drove everywhere at 50 today to curb the pain!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Humbug

posted on 25/6/09 at 06:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eddie99
I wish!!! bishop stortford, thats close to where i am.... You must have gone past Felsted.

... not unless it was a very convoluted route, which admittedly you might want to do if the weather's nice! Rescued attachment ScreenHunter_ 2009-06-25 07.2501.jpg
Rescued attachment ScreenHunter_ 2009-06-25 07.2501.jpg

yellow melos

posted on 25/6/09 at 06:43 AM Reply With Quote
I was in my tin top, and it was a conveluted route..... if you look at the map i started at harlow, went on to church gate street, then sawbridgeworth... the thorley.. bishopstortford...... i actually went all the way to stanstead mountmichet.

i think the yellow and red one were dax rush's...

rusty nuts

posted on 25/6/09 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
Saw a ally 7 in Wimbish yesterday, no idea what it was as it went past pretty fast.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.