Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pikies...............................
nitram38

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
Pikies...............................

They have broken into and trashed our local playing field and dumping armchairs/rubbish in our cul-de-sac and human excrement on the pathways.
Today I took the Motaleira to work and their kids saw me come back............big mistake.
As I drove into the garage they swarmed around the back of the car, some climbing on it.
I told them to go away, so I started getting abuse about my car and that they were going to come back and break into my garage.
I asked if they could speak a bit louder and keep standing where they were as I pointed to my IP camera.
Immediately came the " we are only joking" comments.
I told them that I had their threats on a recording that I would give to the police if they came anywhere near my house.
I put extra clamps on my up & over garage door as a precaution.

02GF74

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
bastards.

flak monkey

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
Scum aren't they? loads of them round here. The local site was raided a few weeks ago and 80% of the vehicles there were nicked. Often see them driving like complete idiots as well, down the middle of the road into oncoming traffic etc.

Send it to the vid to the police anyway. Give them a call and let them know, no harm in that.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

MikeRJ

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
How can you say such things? These genteel travelling folk are just misunderstood, and are a positive benefit to the cultural heritage of this country.

And for those that don't read the Guardian:
Nuke the filthy stinking scum from orbit and follow up with a liberal dousing with napalm to be sure.

Canada EH!

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
Nice neighbourhood, time to have a chat with the local Constable.
Davey D

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:42 PM Reply With Quote
Bah i hate pikey scumm. i would gladly join a masked vigilante group to give any round here a good kicking

twybrow

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
Unbelievable....

Plenty round here too. The Mrs had a puppy thrown in front of her car in a bid to get her to stop near their camp!

MikeR

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
why did they want her to stop?????
JoelP

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR

id guess it wasnt to wish her good day!

02GF74

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
so she wouldn't drive over the puppy I guess.

nitram38

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
Got a crime number from the police.
Lots of other people have called them too. Hopefully this will put more pressure on them to act.

omega0684

posted on 10/9/09 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR

cuz most pikies are like f1 pit crews if you stop for 5 seconds they will jack your car up and have your wheels away! the only difference is that the pikies dont put you on a new set!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DarrenW

posted on 10/9/09 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
Fingers crossed for you.

Is garage alarmed? Might be worth grabbing one of those remote ones (cheaper types).

Know anyone with a baby alarm - the type that lets you listen to babies when they are asleep? Put the reciever in garage so you know if anything happens.

Not nice at all. Its no wonder they have a bad reputation.

Did anyone see the documentary on them. Camps in Barcelona. Absolutely mind blowing. I couldnt believe the houses they had back home (Romania isnt it?).

r1_pete

posted on 10/9/09 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Yes saw the documentary, makes your bloob boil, not be long before its the same over here, blatantly nicking your money at cash machines.....

I'd happily join the kicking crew, masked or not!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nitram38

posted on 10/9/09 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
Just reported it on the council website too.
Garage is alarmed (I'm a spark), car has an immobiliser.
Looks like I am going to have to park my tintop in the garage I rent around the corner too

grazzledazzle

posted on 10/9/09 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Martin,
I had an incident with two of them in a petrol station in mitcham last week, where i lost my rag after finding them poking around my ginetta. Thankfully they f@cked off without a fight, sounds like the same lot. I saw a convey of the stinking bastards coming off the M25 and up the A3 the other day, so maybe we are in for an infestation.

[Edited on 10/9/09 by grazzledazzle]

nitram38

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grazzledazzle
Martin,
I had an incident with two of them in a petrol station in mitcham last week, where i lost my rag after finding them poking around my ginetta. Thankfully they f@cked off without a fight, sounds like the same lot. I saw a convey of the stinking bastards coming off the M25 and up the A3 the other day, so maybe we are in for an infestation.

Where do you live?

goaty

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
i am only 20 mins south of you guys, see them everywhere.
Every day at work they stop and ask if i have any scrap going spare, cant leave any materials outside as somehow they always turn up and nick it before you have even blinked.
Police are too scared to go into there camps, whats the point in the police saying they sort things out.
Hope everything is ok for you though and they dont come back.

grazzledazzle

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nitram38
quote:
Originally posted by grazzledazzle
Martin,

Where do you live?

Wandsworth Common

tegwin

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
If it makes you happier we were down near Avonmouth at the weekend parked in a layby near a pikey camp having a chat the other day when all of a sudden a massive convoy of the t00sers screached out of the gates and down the road.... they gave us quite a bit of abuse as they went pased.... we couldnt figure out why...

5 mins later a LOT of plod and port police arrived....shame someone tipped the scum off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Ian D

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Hope to put yourself down as a one legged, black, muslim, transexual lesbian on the crime report. Otherwise you wont get any action.
55ant

posted on 10/9/09 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
KILL'EM! KILL'EM WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!
iiyama

posted on 10/9/09 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
I love the smell of napalm in the morning........Now wheres me copy of 'Ride with the valkaryes'?
Steve Hignett

posted on 10/9/09 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
They are absolutely rife round here, and I have posted on this forum plenty of times about them...

On a personal note, the only thing that you can do in your favour is threaten them in the same way that they threaten you and then carry it out if you need too. The repurcussions could be bad (there were once a dozen of them stood at the bottom of my parents drive, when I threatened a champion boxer, but because my dad and uncle were there, they also came back that evening with me [with tools]) but that's just a fact of life.

Life's too bloody short to worry about what they could do, and I would defend my family with my life against that sort of theiving pikey scum and FTP if they can't help...

RoadkillUK

posted on 11/9/09 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Pikeys in action (yes I know it's raining and my washing was out)

BTW, That's my Trolley Jack

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.