Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Who sells the cheapest powder coating powder?
rich201283

posted on 2/1/12 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
Who sells the cheapest powder coating powder?

Who sells the cheapest powder coating powder? I normally use electrostaticmagic site to buy from.
fullpint

posted on 2/1/12 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
Cheap is not always the best mate.. Depends upon where you are using it. I buy mine from PCS Powders and also Cromadex. They do an awesome Gloss and Matt Black which is loads better than PCS. Paramount Powders also offer good powders.
Metalic powder again its worth paying a little more, plus the end result can depend upon what clear powder is put on top.
What colour are you looking at buying?
What amount do you buy because some people only sell by the box, this being 20Kg..

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rich201283

posted on 2/1/12 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
Im after about 1kg of gloss white
fullpint

posted on 2/1/12 at 05:15 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent..

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.