Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cortina uprights and axle COMPLETE !!!!!!!!!
GasGasGas

posted on 14/4/05 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
Cortina uprights and axle COMPLETE !!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4542480931&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

ntdwm

Ronin

posted on 15/4/05 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
These were going to be mine. He is selling them for my brother's neighbour who works in a scrap yard and said he could get them for me. We agreed a price of £40 but when he got them he wanted £100 as they had spax shocks. I told him they were no use to me. When I offered him £50 he said he would take them back to the scrapyard and crush them! A couple of days later they turned up on ebay. When he listed them first time he said the guy who wanted them (me) had let him down badly but actually he tried to rip me off!
If you do want them you will need a truck to move them as they are very heavy. It is the complete front and rear ends.

[Edited on 15/4/05 by Ronin]

Kissy

posted on 15/4/05 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Ronin, I've just offered him 40 quid cash minus shocks, if he bites they're yours. If not he's not going to get a sale. I've said I could collect tomorrow - which I cannot, but maybe you can??? No hassle as he asked for an offline sale!
Ronin

posted on 15/4/05 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
That's very kind of you Kissy. Unfortunately I've now had a change of plan. Bought the Gemini in my Avator last week. Pick it up Tuesday.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.