Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: very nice example of a vortx
marc n

posted on 28/4/07 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
very nice example of a vortx

just had dion s vortx at our workshops today with the cars new owner, what a lovely example, wish i had of had my camera the finish and detail is real credit to dion s efforts,

well done

best regards

marc

please email rather than u2u
direct workshop email ( manned 8am till 6pm )
www.mnrltd.co.uk enquireys to :-
chrismnrltd@btinternet.com

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Krismc

posted on 28/4/07 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds promising.....sure he will get us a picture soon!!

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

numnuts

posted on 28/4/07 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Please im still in mourning, very sad to see it go but other things planned already. Would just like to say that i may have built the car but it was the kit that was good i just assembled it. Buy the way, i would also like to say that i have met some realy good people ie STEVE, CHRIS, MARC to name but a few. Thanks to all who helped me with the build and all on this site. once again thanks
Agriv8

posted on 28/4/07 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
yup second that

I wouldnt take the bonet off the v8

the kit is good but it still takes a true craftsman to bolt it together that well the atention to detail definatly 11 out of 10.

regards

Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

amalyos

posted on 28/4/07 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to see it go, Dion, I was looking forward to a long summer taking both the cars out.
The car was a credit to you, the new owners a lucky man.
Speak to you soon.

Steve

http://stevembuild.blogspot.com

neilj37

posted on 30/4/07 at 06:44 AM Reply With Quote
Thought I had best register now I have Dions car. Did feel really bad taking it off his hands especially as he did such a great job of the car. Well chuffed with it. Drove it all the way back to Aberdeen with no problems what so ever.

Thanks to Marc and the lads for setting the car up for my additional body weight. Slightly bigger than Dion.

Think I am going to have hours of fun around the scottish country roads.

[Edited on 30/4/07 by neilj37]

marc n

posted on 30/4/07 at 12:56 PM Reply With Quote
glad you got back ok neil, a long journey

that car is definately one of the best built cars i have ever seen fantastic attention to detail

best regards

marc

please email rather than u2u
direct workshop email ( manned 8am till 6pm )
www.mnrltd.co.uk enquireys to :-
chrismnrltd@btinternet.com

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.