Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Harry Potter and the unseen ending!
donut

posted on 29/7/09 at 06:57 AM Reply With Quote
Harry Potter and the unseen ending!

Took the kids to see Harry Potter and the half baked movie and at the bit where Dumble Dickhead is lying on the floor dead, the projector decided to vomit it's contents all over the floor apparently.

It was a dull film but we still want to know how it ended. Could anyone tell me?

Thanks

Andy

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
will121

posted on 29/7/09 at 07:13 AM Reply With Quote
a man down the pub told me you can watch it on a certain web site! but ive not looked
playandwatch

Mr Whippy

posted on 29/7/09 at 07:14 AM Reply With Quote

I think they all live happily ever after...well apart from Dumble Dickhead

[Edited on 29/7/09 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
02GF74

posted on 29/7/09 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
Henry Porter ties a wire across 2 trees and spills a quidditch motorcyclist. He jumps on and tries to jump over the barbed wire fence but the second one proves too tall and gets captures.

balidey

posted on 29/7/09 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
I can't help with this ending, but I was dragged along to see Titanic, and half way through the projector caught fire. I've never been so glad to see flames in a building before. Aparantly at the end of that film the boat sinks.
02GF74

posted on 29/7/09 at 08:36 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balidey
I can't help with this ending, but I was dragged along to see Titanic, and half way through the projector caught fire. I've never been so glad to see flames in a building before. Aparantly at the end of that film the boat sinks.

Not in that film, Bruce Willis conected an apple Mac and reprogrammed the ships safety systems.

Mr Whippy

posted on 29/7/09 at 08:55 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
quote:

Not in that film, Bruce Willis conected an apple Mac and reprogrammed the ships safety systems.

is that the same Mac that blew up the Alien mother ship after sending that virus? damn handy machines, wish my laptop was that good

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

balidey

posted on 29/7/09 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote
God bless the Merkins, what would the world (and disaster movies) be like without them?
Nash

posted on 29/7/09 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
quote:

is that the same Mac that blew up the Alien mother ship after sending that virus? damn handy machines, wish my laptop was that good

ya apple is much better then windows! I heard windows didn't get the US air force contract to supply aircraft software because on the demo the pilot pulled the ejection handle and a message flashed up on the HUD saying "are you sure".

........ I'll get my coat

It's What You Do Next That Counts.

Build It, Buy It, Drive It:
Southern Kit Car Club

Antnicuk

posted on 29/7/09 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
A sensible answer for you:

I saw it at the weekend, after fumble dick dies absolutely nothing happens, you get to find out why or by who, it's not talked about and just ends a few minutes later. I felt robbed, it makes you go and watch the next film. I wasn't impressed, so don't worry, you didn't miss anything

donut

posted on 29/7/09 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
Harah! a sensible answer although the replies have been a hoot to read!!

Thanks to all

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.