Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Canon 550D, Lens & battery grip
YODI

posted on 29/10/13 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
Canon 550D, Lens & battery grip

Im selling my SLR set up, I bought it all new myself. I will only sell the grip and lens after the body is sold.

1 - Camera Body, Canon T2i (550D) Taken 2800 shots, the body is mint, no marks or scratches anywhere. It comes in the box as pictured with everything you'd get new.
I've also got a new spare battery to go with it, so 2 total (1 x genuine and 1 non)

£225 delivered.

2 - 17-85mm Image stabilizer lens, the lens is in perfect working condition, quick to zoom no fungus etc.
It does have one small scratch on the front glass which I have tried to picture, it doesn't affect the photos taken.
(scratch is just to the right of centre in the pic)

£100 delivered

3 - Battery grip, brand new and unused. Comes with 2 cartridges one for AA batteries and one for use with 2 canon fit batteries.

£25 delivered

No offers on any of the above, prices include the correct insurance in post. Paypal is fine but fee's are on you.

Yodi

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

ceebmoj

posted on 29/10/13 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
Hi I'm intrested if you can be flexable in price I can find this kit for less new I.e. amazon let me know if you are interested.
YODI

posted on 30/10/13 at 08:27 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ceebmoj
Hi I'm intrested if you can be flexable in price I can find this kit for less new I.e. amazon let me know if you are interested.

Can you send me a link?

Edit: I've just looked, £230 is the cheapest used then it goes to £295. New is £419.80??

[Edited on 30/10/13 by YODI]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.