Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 4L Trophy
Donkeymatt

posted on 12/2/07 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
4L Trophy

This time next year I am competing in an event called the "4L Trophy" - which is a drive from Paris, through Spain and into Morocco, where a 5 day Rally event then takes place in the desert!
The cars used have to be Renault 4L's (an odd choice I admit), with no engine modifications. It is only open to French students usually, but I have managed to blag a place in a kind of exchange / building cross channel relations bid.

There is a video on the official website here:
4L Trophy video (apologies for the frenchie talk)

I am going to be looking for sponsorship soon, as I need to raise around 3000 euros, which is used to supply schooling for moroccan children. I have started to set up a website here: My Website

But was wondering about asking for donations on the site - is this legal / are there any implications? Would really appreciate your feedback on the site guys - what you would like to see as a potential sponsor. There is going to be a big section on the car, rebuilding it ready for the rally - what else should I add?
If anybody is interested in sponsoring/donating to my team, please U2U me - there is a massive media coverage (over 46 tv programs alone were made on it last year), its for an excellent cause, and every little bit helps!!
Thanks for all your help guys!!
Matt

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.