Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc Locost race reports
modee

posted on 30/6/10 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
750mc Locost race reports

Race reports for the first seven rounds of this year's 750mc Locost Championship are at http://www.racingexposure.com/blog/category/750mc/locost. Coming soon - a series of "Build A Better Locost" articles. They will mostly be aimed at starting arguments with Matt Procomp. All suggestions and comments welcome. Maurice.
procomp

posted on 30/6/10 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Maurice.

Haven't read them yet. But i will say it is nice to see someone taking the trouble and effort to help promote and share the experience of the locost championship.

" Build a better Locost" I think we both have a good idea of whats required to improve and build them them to be a reliable well mannered race car. So there wont be much arguing from me.

Again it's good to see someone tacking the trouble to help others in the championship with this sort of thing.

Cheers Matt

Just read it all. Excellent recollections of the the racing.

[Edited on 30/6/10 by procomp]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pumpers

posted on 30/6/10 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Excellent reports Maurice. Made me think about what I'm missing this season. Hopefully i'll be back soon, seriously thinking of the donnington winter series or if not then definitely coming back next year. Wish it was the rest of this season !!

still need my engine rebuilding Matt, I'll be in touch soon.

Craig Turner
Locost no 63.

GMPMotorsport

posted on 30/6/10 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pumpers
Excellent reports Maurice. Made me think about what I'm missing this season. Hopefully i'll be back soon, seriously thinking of the donnington winter series or if not then definitely coming back next year. Wish it was the rest of this season !!

still need my engine rebuilding Matt, I'll be in touch soon.

Craig Turner
Locost no 63.

Hi Craig, how's things going? come on out and play in the winter series, should be fun, bring the snow chains

[Edited on 30/6/10 by GMPMotorsport]

www.gmpdevelopments.co.uk
www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk
ARDS Instructer.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pumpers

posted on 30/6/10 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
Things are going good Gary, nice to hear from you too. Only problem is I'm so busy at the moment ( work, wifes business and also I'm now union rep!! ) I dont have time to sort my car out !! It's been sat in the garage all this year without moving a wheel !! And my engines in need of some TLC ( burning oil - pretty sure its the rings !) so i need to get that out and down to Matt for a rebuild. If I sign for the winter series it will give me an incentive to get it done !!
Just wondering what the numbers are going to be like as it could well be blizzard time ALA Mallory a couple of years back !! Thats was cold !!!
I will be back ,it's just a question of when, either the winter series or next year. I'm sure i'll see you about and will probably come to Oulton to spectate as its not too far from me. Good luck with the new car,looks nice.
Craig.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.