Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Extreme Engines Hayabusa 1300
Duncan36

posted on 17/10/12 at 01:32 PM Reply With Quote
Extreme Engines Hayabusa 1300

I recently bought a Spire GT-R to race in the RGB series and i've decided that rather than race in the old class A, i'm going to put in a 1000cc motor and compete in the more popular class R, so my Extreme Engines Hayabusa is for sale.

The engine is still in the car and can be seen running. I'll leave it in the car until it's sold, although it won't be having any more time put on it.

It is a stock 02/03 1300 motor which Extreme put a new top end on to conform with RGB regs. (Extreme are going to confirm the year and details)

Extreme Billet Starter Cover and Idler Gear

Brize Starter Motor

Nova Dry Sump System with tank

Nova Hydraulic Clutch

Hayabusa wiring loom & ECU

Exhaust Header

Asking £3250

There is also the below which will go separately

Turbosmart FPR 800
External Fuel Pump (i'll check to see what it is later)

[Edited on 17/10/12 by Duncan36]

[Edited on 18/10/12 by Duncan36]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Jason Fletcher

posted on 18/10/12 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Hi mate

I don't want to mess you about because I cant afford an engine until early next month but does the loom come with all the sensors, starter relay and ignition lock and key?

cheers
Jason

Duncan36

posted on 18/10/12 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jason

Yes it comes complete with all those. Like the engine I have left them in the car at the minute so anyone interested can see it running. I spoke to Extreme again today and they suggested a price of £3500, so I have reduced it to £3250 so I can get it sold and get the new engine in the car. If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer them

Cheers

Duncan

Duncan36

posted on 30/10/12 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
Now reduced to £2950 as i really want to get the car stripped ready for next season.

[Edited on 30/10/12 by Duncan36]

Duncan36

posted on 9/11/12 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
I've just spoken to Carl at Extreme after finding the engine number this morning.

The engine was built on 23/01/08 as a 1400cc unit, with an extreme dry sump system, clutch slave, starter sprag clutch, brize starter motor.

Then in 2009 the owner decided to change it to fit in with the RGB race regs and had it converted to 1300, this was again done by Extreme.

Carl wasn't sure when in 2009 that was, but the first race he entered with it in 1300 spec was April 2010 and he only did 3 meetings in it that year. In 2011 it competed in no races and this year it did another 2 race weekends. In total it has done 5 race weekends (i thought it was 8 before). I can't be sure if it has done much testing as i can't get hold of the original owner.

I hope that helps

Duncan

Duncan36

posted on 10/11/12 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
Now Sold

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.