Board logo

LeMans Classic
adithorp - 3/7/10 at 06:50 AM

Anybody else going?

I'm going Thursday and returning Mon'. We'll be staying in "camping bleu" with the Fury. Come and say hello if you see us.

adrian

rgrs - 3/7/10 at 07:59 AM

Yep, i'm driving down overnight wednesday and returning monday. Were staying at Chanteloup.

Not taking the seven though... going to take the 928 and see how many petrol tankers its going to use !

Roger

cliftyhanger - 3/7/10 at 09:36 AM

I'll be there, overnight ferry weds eve, get to tetre rouge lunchtime Thursday. Onsite bar. Nice. Plenty of decent showers. Nice too.
It is a "Triumph Club" site, so lots of old bangers. I'm in a friends co car (white pimpmobile beemer, fuelcard ruled the day)

adithorp - 3/7/10 at 11:08 AM

I'll be over there to see a friend who's going in his GT6 with the Triumph club.

Riskyshift - 3/7/10 at 11:20 AM

Travelling down from Dover on Wednesday in the Leader with a Striker and TR6. Staying in private campsite just outside Arnarge.

Ian

richard thomas - 3/7/10 at 11:14 PM

I'm going Wednesday, overnight ferry in a mate's GT6...camping in some Chateau grounds somewhere close by...back Tuesday via the Normandy beach landing sites.

tandi - 6/7/10 at 02:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
I'll be over there to see a friend who's going in his GT6 with the Triumph club.

I have a couple of friends going down in their GT6 from Bournemouth, Simon and Wendy. Think thay are roughing it with E-types! Say hi if you see em :-)

Pic of our cars Rescued attachment gt6 and fury.jpg
Rescued attachment gt6 and fury.jpg