Board logo

Parking at stoneleigh
chris_harris_ - 5/5/12 at 06:35 PM

Hi all.
Coming to stoneleigh tomorrow but as my car is not sn mk, mnr or similar but a home brew, where should I parrk? Any ideas or offers?
Thanks
Chis

[Edited on 5/5/12 by chris_harris_]

Proby - 5/5/12 at 06:45 PM

I'm thinking the same, I've got an F27, but don't think there is an owners club stand there! No sure where I'm gonna park! I'm also 50/50 whether to take the tin top as I have no weather gear at all? How long do you reckon my carpet will take to dry out??

chris_harris_ - 5/5/12 at 06:48 PM

My weather gear consists of a coat! It will be fine I'm sure! Maybe we should have an Orphans kitcar club.

ian locostzx9rc2 - 5/5/12 at 07:00 PM

Hi your more than welcome to park at the Rawcus pitch 11b as there is only going to be two kitcars on sunday and one tintop normally room for 6 to 8 cars i will be there at approx 9.30 in the striker see you there Ian

Rod Ends - 5/5/12 at 07:01 PM

Download show guide here

sky12042 - 5/5/12 at 07:38 PM

there is a formula 27 owners club parking, look in show quide.

Andy.

ditchlewis - 5/5/12 at 09:11 PM

i seem to be an orphan

ive got an mk do you think the mk owners would mind me parking there? i'm also from east anglia so would i be welcome there?

ditch

MakeEverything - 5/5/12 at 09:41 PM

now i know if i were to go in mine, there definitely wouldnt be an Avelle, Mullen or AGT stand! I would have to park it next to the GT40's just to get up their nose.

Proby - 5/5/12 at 09:46 PM

Thanks Andy, think I'm gonna brave it in the F27, waterproofs and a helmet!

welderman - 5/5/12 at 09:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ditchlewis
i seem to be an orphan

ive got an mk do you think the mk owners would mind me parking there? i'm also from east anglia so would i be welcome there?

ditch

I used to park my fisher fury with the Mk lot
Nice bunch of chaps

ditchlewis - 5/5/12 at 11:09 PM

i will park with the Mk mob i think , just hope nobody looks at my hood to hard, it is Mk1 and i broke my wifes sowin machine trying to make it.

ditch

Valtra - 5/5/12 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Proby
I'm thinking the same, I've got an F27, but don't think there is an owners club stand there! No sure where I'm gonna park! I'm also 50/50 whether to take the tin top as I have no weather gear at all? How long do you reckon my carpet will take to dry out??

Carpet !! hark at the posh guy!!!

I think F27 is in the usual place ,