Board logo

st goueno France hillclimb
ajw - 11/6/12 at 09:06 PM

Just back from a weekend competing on St Goueno hillclimb situated 2 hours from Roscoff. 3.2 k of ultra smooth roads and hairpins up through wooded hills. Superb organising group with lots of help from UK marshals.
Had a time of 1min 48 sec for 3,2km in MK Indy R with Duratec. If anyone interested look at utube " St Goueno 2012 mallock"

NeilP - 11/6/12 at 10:14 PM

Very smooth - looks a great course...

catman - 1/7/12 at 06:46 PM

our club competed there a couple of years ago, amazing turn out from the locals, thousands watching

Ed

redturner - 12/11/12 at 03:00 PM

I love St. Goueno, it's people and a great hill. Being going since it restarted and cant wait to get back next year. I usually include the Pommeraye as well as it makes it more worthwhile expensewise, two meetings for the cost of one ferry........

catman - 12/11/12 at 03:26 PM

a few from our club want to do it again, I cant remember do you have to be invited? also is it now mandatory for hans device?

Cheers

Ed

redturner - 12/11/12 at 05:36 PM

Not really. John Lloyd will post on usual forii and you have to enter as you normally would with a UK club. HANS is now compulsory in post 80 cars, but all the requirements can be confirmed in regs...