Board logo

Useful for taking stuff to the skip
Mark Allanson - 24/5/11 at 07:04 PM

My painter at work is selling his mini pickup, as far as I can tell it is indistinguishable from new

Mini 1
Mini 1

Mini 2
Mini 2

Mini 3
Mini 3

Mini 4
Mini 4

Mini 5
Mini 5

He does want rather a lot for it but anyone interested, U2U me

nick205 - 24/5/11 at 07:13 PM

Very nice

MikeR - 24/5/11 at 07:27 PM

Sweeeeet!

G/f said no when i asked her if she wanted it as her new car Reminded me of my mk2 mini ('L' reg) and the fun i had running around in it as an 18 year old.

Xtreme Kermit - 24/5/11 at 07:42 PM

Lol... Solenoid with a push button!

Memories

Peteff - 24/5/11 at 07:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme Kermit
Lol... Solenoid with a push button!

Memories

On the floor between the seats and a foot operated dip switch and screenwash Them were't days.

LBMEFM - 24/5/11 at 08:07 PM

Don't forget the little bulb on the end of the indicator arm. What a brilliant car, brings back many memories.

need4speed - 24/5/11 at 08:30 PM

Don't forget the really short shift gear lever and the sliding windows. Happy days driving around in my 850 MK1 saloon many many years ago.

Mark Allanson - 24/5/11 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by need4speed
Don't forget the really short shift gear lever and the sliding windows. Happy days driving around in my 850 MK1 saloon many many years ago.

Gear lever on this one is so long it loooks like it is connected to Devon!

spiderman - 24/5/11 at 08:50 PM

He does want rather a lot for it but anyone interested, U2U me

He wants rather a lot for it because they are worth a lot, difficult to find in any condition and that one looks like new, just hope he can find someone who's not feeling the pinch of the recession like many are starting to feel now.
Just look on ebay at stuff that was worth hundreds 12 months ago, now not getting any bids. I am breaking a sierra cosworth soon, bonnets were £100+ a while back now loads on ebay not even selling.

Before anyone asks about the motor/brakes /suspension they are not for sale they are going into my gt6. When I start breaking it I will offer parts on here before putting on ebay. 4x4 gearbox will be but not sure what else will be.

David Jenkins - 24/5/11 at 09:09 PM

That, I like...

It would be such a fun car for day-to-day use.

...I must resist...

RazMan - 24/5/11 at 09:22 PM

I had a brace of Mk1 Minis in the 70's. Ahhh the fond memories of the water leaks in the floor - I usually had a Tsunami experience every time I hit the brakes In the end I undersealed the inside too!

ragindave - 24/5/11 at 09:50 PM

I would guess
7 to 8 K if its as good as it looks
What do you reckon?

tul214 - 24/5/11 at 09:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ragindave
I would guess
7 to 8 K if its as good as it looks
What do you reckon?

And the rest!

ragindave - 24/5/11 at 10:39 PM