Board logo

megajolt or similar for crossflow or best place to source
Leyther - 12/5/13 at 09:03 PM

I am thinking of changing from dizzie to a megajolt or similar for my crossflow with bike carbs.
Has anyone got anything or advise on best place to source the stuff.
Thanks
Dave

AdrianH - 12/5/13 at 09:14 PM

Would you want to go TPS or MAP, I guess TPS with bike carbs. Is it a trial you wish to do?

Only asking as I have an unit sat on my selves, I bought it some time ago the plan is to replace the Esc-hybrid unit on my CVH but have not done it yet and probably will not for a while. If you wish to borrow it and see if the jolt is your way to go then you may do so.

I have edis coil pack and a VR sensor, you would need your own 36 tooth wheel. plug leads etc

It is a Megajolt Lite Jnr. bought of here over a year ago. Think it is up to version 3. summat firmware.

ADrian

mikeb - 13/5/13 at 10:14 AM

megajolt or NoDiz seems to be the options.
I spent a bit more on the NoDiz unit, doesn't need an edis4 unit and connects via bluetooth and has as funky app for your smart phone, its a bit more money though.

[Edited on 13/5/13 by mikeb]

J222jra - 14/5/13 at 03:16 PM

Im looking at doing the same thing ang getting rid od the distributor.

What benefits are their of mega jolt and is it possible to buy a full kit of everything i need to convert my 1600 xflow?

redturner - 14/5/13 at 07:03 PM

I use Megajolt, supplied by Trigger Wheels in conjunction R1 carbs on my Zetec and it runs brilliant. You should not have a problem with a 1600 x-flow. I used a Danst manifold.