Board logo

Answers on a post card
focijohn - 5/3/11 at 08:42 PM

Evening all,

Ive had a quick leaf through the manual, but to no good. I have an idea but where this goes but does anyone know for sure?
Measurments are give or take a little bit as they were done with a flexi measuring thingy. The 2 measurments you might not be able to see are 200mm and 80 mm.

Rgds

John

Steve Hignett - 5/3/11 at 08:49 PM

Does it belong above the passenger (or maybe driver) footwell as a cover?

jacko - 5/3/11 at 08:50 PM

A guess on a MNR under the scuttle next to your knees it makes a shelf to put junk on
Jacko

[Edited on 5/3/11 by jacko]

Agriv8 - 5/3/11 at 10:10 PM

John,

some scuttle pannels had a cut out for getting down to the pedal area from above ( from the engine bay ) if the pannel above your toes does no have a coresponding hole leave it in the spares box just in case.

REgards

Agriv8

Krismc - 6/3/11 at 09:18 AM

Im guessing it goes where ever you havent covered with other panels.

Pointless asking anyone like me with a older car, as the MNRs are changing so much the panels are differant every time i see one.

maximill666 - 6/3/11 at 10:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
John,

some scuttle pannels had a cut out for getting down to the pedal area from above ( from the engine bay ) if the pannel above your toes does no have a coresponding hole leave it in the spares box just in case.

REgards

Agriv8

I agree, it looks like the pedal box inspection cover to me

Description
Description

focijohn - 6/3/11 at 10:56 AM

Spot on.

Thanks all

Krismc - 6/3/11 at 02:13 PM

Ah, i was just thinking the other day i could do with a hole in that panel so i could adjust my clutch pedal, obviously marc thought of this and now makes them, thats another job for my list, just need a sheet of ally now