Board logo

What happened at stoneleigh??
withersdelivers - 8/5/13 at 11:59 AM

Only 2 mnr's on each day at stoneleigh (at the owners club) . Was hoping to chat to a few more fellas but the one guy with the zx10r vortx was very helpful.

coozer - 8/5/13 at 12:01 PM

There was few more scattered around the showground, I couldn't for the devil of me find the MNR pitch and forgot to ask when I was talking to Chris inside!

Johneturbo - 8/5/13 at 01:50 PM

I was a bit surprised to be the only mnr there on the Monday, still good to catch up with Marc Chris and chat to a few new people

Davey D - 8/5/13 at 02:21 PM

I normally go to Newark show in my VortX, and often there are no other cars on the MNR pitch, so I just park up elsewhere in a busier area. Maybe others do the same?

fesycresy - 8/5/13 at 02:27 PM

I got chatting to a guy with a blue MNR R1.

Didn't catch his name, nice bloke, should have asked if he was on here.

MK9R - 8/5/13 at 02:40 PM

There wasn't any room on the pitch due to all the beer cans

[Edited on 8/5/13 by MK9R]

gavin174 - 8/5/13 at 03:17 PM

and someone dumped a disabled bus on there too!!

Agriv8 - 8/5/13 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gavin174
and someone dumped a disabled bus on there too!!

It must have been better than the Audi A6 estate as that was forced of the Plot !!

ATB Agriv8

jacko - 8/5/13 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by withersdelivers
Only 2 mnr's on each day at stoneleigh (at the owners club) . Was hoping to chat to a few more fellas but the one guy with the zx10r vortx was very helpful.

That sound's like Andy w was his car green ?
Jacko

MNR
MNR

[Edited on 8/5/13 by jacko]

withersdelivers - 8/5/13 at 04:59 PM

Yep that's the one! And a very nice example too!! Don't see many car engined vortx's??, or I haven't anyway??

jacko - 8/5/13 at 06:53 PM

quote:
Yep that's the one! And a very nice example too!! Don't see many car engined vortx's??, or I haven't anyway??

Andy is a top bloke in fact he has just been helping me with my diff
Jacko

Fencewrecker - 9/5/13 at 05:45 PM

Hi

My Vortx has been to the last 3 Stoneleigh Shows camping for both days. I always park on Northern Roadsters as we are nearly next to "MNR Club".

The weather was great for a change and as usual the hospitality at MNR was superb. (Thanks to Leon for his culinary duties and the rhetoric)

By the by, I still think that Mark has the best chassis.

See you at Newark

Dave

[Edited on 9/5/13 by Fencewrecker]

withersdelivers - 9/5/13 at 08:09 PM

Was yours the red one?

T66 - 9/5/13 at 08:35 PM

quote:

Tall fella, spoke with him too, canny bloke, initially I thought he was MNR till he mentioned he was a club member

mark w - 9/5/13 at 08:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fesycresy
I got chatting to a guy with a blue MNR R1.

Didn't catch his name, nice bloke, should have asked if he was on here.

His name is Will, he doesn't live very far from me & he picked a couple of parts up from CBS for me. He is on here but I can't remember his handle

Fencewrecker - 10/5/13 at 08:15 PM

Hi Withersdelivers, mine is the red one, treated her to wider wheels this year, they need a bit of TLC but the handlings improved.

Dave

withersdelivers - 10/5/13 at 08:30 PM

I did have a nosey around it ... On both days actually ! Very nice too!