Board logo

Mega log viewer
piddy - 29/5/08 at 05:45 PM

I have just changed from Speed density to Alpha N using mega tune and mega log viewer.

I've done a tuning run but the Mega log viewer only seems to see the bottom column ( which is below my closed throttle position)
Any one had this problem ? Know what I have set up wrong?

Thanks.

chriscook - 29/5/08 at 05:51 PM

There's a setting for Y-axis field somewhere in the options. Can't remember exactly where and I don't have it on this PC.

piddy - 29/5/08 at 07:23 PM

Hi. thanks I have found the axis setting you mentioned. you get the option map, tps etc. changed it and re-tried it now chances four rows but the wrong ones it changes the four top rows not the bottom ones.

chriscook - 29/5/08 at 09:09 PM

What version of MS are you using? You may need to use TP ADC or TP.....

I'm using MS2E 2 and have to use TP.

DaveFJ - 30/5/08 at 08:47 AM

possibly a daft question but.. have you calibrated the TPS and entered the tps values into the VE table/spark table/O2 correction table? (I think thats all of them....)

as an aside: I have been messing around with mine trying to get a better resolution on the tables in the area where most of the driving is done...

Jenko - 30/5/08 at 01:40 PM

Yep - First off cal the TPS, then make sure you have uploaded the latest MSQ file to Megalog viewer...........

piddy - 30/5/08 at 05:31 PM

Thanks for the advice.

I found that I hadn't selected TPS ADC in the megalogviewer options.

I also found I had the Alpha folder in the same one as the previous files (C/ programs/ Mega squirt ) Mega log viewer was getting the INI setting files from the previous files for MAP. I moved them all out and reload the alpha ini and all is well.