Board logo

Sorting out the drunk troublemakers
Ninehigh - 10/8/11 at 07:05 PM

I'm under the impression that a lot of the troublemakers on a night out aren't just wellied on Stella, they've had a little whiff of "excitement" (powdered excitment)

Could there be a little additive we could put in alcohol that does nothing if there's only alcohol in your system, but has an effect on cocaine/e/whatever else they take these days? Maybe a "put them to sleep" effect...

Would be interesting to see how many people that normally go home with blood on their shirt wind up dropping halfway through their first pint.

Kwik - 10/8/11 at 07:13 PM

good idea, but not sure how well it will work as i assume different drugs are very different and having one additive for them all would be complicated.

also there might be a taste to this additive...

but in theory yes it would be awesome

big_wasa - 10/8/11 at 07:16 PM

Love the idea BUT.

In a suply and demand world the manufacture isnt going to de-value an allready ilegal product

Ninehigh - 10/8/11 at 07:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big_wasa
Love the idea BUT.

In a suply and demand world the manufacture isnt going to de-value an allready ilegal product

Had this part of the discussion already.. That's why it goes in the beer, not the coke.

big_wasa - 10/8/11 at 07:44 PM

Same thing.

In a suply and demand world the manufacture isnt going to de-value there product

LBMEFM - 10/8/11 at 08:11 PM

Sounds a great idea to me

tomprescott - 11/8/11 at 04:05 AM

Think of all the drugs that are seized at borders etc, why not just poison those and then recirculate them?

Ninehigh - 11/8/11 at 04:18 AM

My thinking was that by having any uk produced alcohol contain this additive that makes it easier.. Plus people are then allowed the choice to take one drug and behave, not two and go nuts. As I said in the OP I think the trouble is more from people having beer and something else rather than just lots of beer

ashg - 11/8/11 at 06:40 AM

lets get the army in and hang a couple of them in leicester square that will send out the message that we are not mucking about any more.