Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: yorkshire Meeting
chrisg

posted on 13/8/02 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
yorkshire Meeting

come to Ackworth tomorrow, bring money for beer, see my Quasimodo Impression( I've got a bad back), don't phone Steve Gibbons - He's on holiday (yet again)

7.30pm ish The Beverleys Arms, On the roundabout at the junction of the A638/A628 at Ackworth near Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England, Great Britain, Europe, The world............etc

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Jon Ison

posted on 13/8/02 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
C U there.......this time make sure i get home ok will you, and answer the phone...yorkshire gits.....
locodude

posted on 13/8/02 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
Oy!!
I answered the phone but all I could hear was the sound of a Sheep being sexually abused. Another normal night out in North Derbyshire I thought.
Chris PTM
Looking for a pair of Velcro trousers!

fuz

posted on 14/8/02 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris, just thought i,d point this out for anyone new that is coming to your meet, that its not called the beverley arms no more.( cant remember what it,s called now though!! ) Just thought i,d let you know cause i got i little confused finding it last month.

Cheers

Fuz

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 14/8/02 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
Ah ha!!

You've fallen for the oldest trick in the book!!!

It IS still called the Beverleys arms, it just dosen't say it any where on the building.

I think they must owe someone some money - keeping a low profile.

Any way if you get to the roundabout where the A628/A638 cross, look for a huge pub, shiney bits of Locost and fat blokes with beer, you should be somewhere near!!!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Jon Ison

posted on 14/8/02 at 09:53 PM Reply With Quote
got back from beverly arms ok, nice to see BEC's allmost out numbering CEC's.......

cheers lads, c u all around.....

that black fong.....mmmmmmm

locodude

posted on 14/8/02 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
Jon
1 crossflow
1 Rover V8
1 Blade
1 ZX9R
I think thats even stevens?
BTW about that thong, I bet it whistled when she farted!
Chris PTM

Jon Ison

posted on 14/8/02 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
iv'e edited my post to make my maffs look a bit better...... 10 points for spottin the addition.....
Jon Ison

posted on 10/9/02 at 05:22 PM Reply With Quote
Hi yorkies........ fink i'm gonna struggle to make it tomorrow night, so Chris if i aint at little chuff don't hang around....if i don't make it catch ya at the weekend eh......

locodude

posted on 10/9/02 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Kin lightweight, good job there's a guy in a 4AGE'd engined Tiger Cat coming to keep me company eh? If he turns up! I suppose you can only make 1 day at the weekend too?
Chris PTM

Jon Ison

posted on 10/9/02 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
Chris, Bryn rang tonight, iv'e told him where you will be, little chuff 7pm, so look out for him, let me know if your not gonna be there so i can ring him, think he may have talked me into it too, bit worried about my chargin problem so i will be complete with jump leads if i make it......

locodude

posted on 10/9/02 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
Don't worry, I'll be there!
Jon Ison

posted on 11/9/02 at 04:39 PM Reply With Quote
me too, suns out, home in time, jump leads in pass footwell, later......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.