Board logo

Brake Bias Stickers £2.50 posted
Promai Joe - 6/4/11 at 12:55 PM

Afternoon all,

I have the ability to make one off labels and have recently come across the requirement for the following labels. Unless I have missed the section in the IVA manual these are not to a particular size. Please let me know if they need to be and I will adjust.

If you want one, please pm me and I will send you my paypal details.

[img][/img]

deezee - 6/4/11 at 12:59 PM

I'd slap a watermark on that image before everyone just downloads it and prints it off.

loggyboy - 6/4/11 at 01:54 PM

What material are the printed on?

daniel mason - 6/4/11 at 05:04 PM

are they required for iva? and where do you stick them? surely not above pedal assy

loggyboy - 6/4/11 at 05:56 PM

Near the pedal box where the M/C and the bais bar is.
Vehicles fitted with adjustable twin master cylinders that have been rendered inoperable by mechanical means to comply with RS 26 must have a label affixed on the master cylinder or the immediate vicinity with legible text as detailed in note 6.

Promai Joe - 6/4/11 at 07:15 PM

The ones pictured are a yellow vynil, I can do also do blue, red, white, green, orange with either red, black or white text.

Or any other one off label at a cost. If you want anything special and I can get it into the format my printer takes then job done.

I should also say these are precision cut and ready to peel off and stick, ie no cutting.

My car failed on this item, see the post IVA fail (1.4.11), did not know I needed one till the kind man let me know.

blakep82 - 6/4/11 at 07:19 PM

might be an idea to supply with a few options of the fluid type? ie a sticker with the symbol, and a seperate bit with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT5.1, just for those who aren't using DOT 5.1. i've not filled mine, so haven't looked at the differences, but might be worth consideration?

Promai Joe - 6/4/11 at 07:54 PM

no problem, just let me know what you want

woolly - 6/4/11 at 08:04 PM

out of interest what printer is that please.

Promai Joe - 6/4/11 at 08:56 PM

It is a special printer:

http://www.lighthouse.uk.com/cpm100.php

Promai Joe - 28/4/11 at 11:38 AM

latest version

Rosco86 - 20/4/16 at 02:58 PM

Are these still available?