Board logo

IVA Norwich & Peterborough DVLA
mark w - 5/5/13 at 10:42 AM

Have my IVA on Thursday at Norwich just wondered if anyone had any reviews or advise, ie anything they are particularly hot on etc? Also I'm planning on going to Peterborough dvla local office to get it registered & taxed etc, can anyone advise me of there experiences there? Cheers

snapper - 5/5/13 at 02:42 PM

Norwich. Good guys
They will allow you to fix problems while they have a cup of tea
No particular issues as they follow the rules but self centering is an issue that comes up a lot

mark w - 5/5/13 at 05:46 PM

Glad to hear that they allow you a bit of tinkering time if needed, I'll make sure I put the front tyre pressures up high to help with self-centring

rusty nuts - 6/5/13 at 03:46 PM

Have you made an appointment for Peterborough, if not you will probably have a wasted trip. Ask them to make sure that they frank the envelope when sending you your tax disc, they didn't with mine and I ended up waiting for ages for it

mark w - 6/5/13 at 04:07 PM

Will phone up tomorrow & try and make an appointment for Thursday afternoon, that way if I get a pass I can go straight there to get it all sorted

RPB34096 - 8/5/13 at 11:12 AM

Had mine there a week ago - Dennis was the tester really helpful guy! Allowed some tinkering time for the little stuff but unfortuately mine failed anyway ........Steering Self Centring and no bias bar disclaimer!....