Board logo

FS: alloys, hubcentric spacers, dust caps
Humbug - 4/9/10 at 02:45 PM

5x Westfield alloys 14” 6J ET20

Silver centres, polished outer rims, all with centre covers and security bolts (and key!)

The spare is virtually like new. One has a small paint flake, one has several patches of lifted lacquer and the other two have some minor blemishes. None of these are really noticeable from more than a few feet away.

2 have Yokohama A520 185/60/R14 82H directional tyres with 3mm of tread
2 have Yokohama A539 185/60/R14 82H directional tyres with 6mm of tread
One has an unused Avon Turbospeed 185/60/R14 82H (non-directional)

£140 - will not post

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=showphoto&photo=Humbug%20wheels%202010-09-04.jpg

2x FK 15mm ali hubcentric wheel spacers for Ford 4 stud hub with 108mm PCD and 63.4mm centre.

£35 collected or +p&p

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=showphoto&photo=Humbug%20wheel%20spacers%202010-09-04.jpg

4x blue anodised ali valve dust caps, one slightly scuffed. £1.50 incl. p&p

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=showphoto&photo=Humbug%20dust%20caps%202010-09-04.jpg

Any of these can be picked up from Sevenoaks, or by prior arrangement I could bring them to Newlands Corner, or Reading where I go for work every week or so.

Contact me by U2U or email for more info or photos.

Cheers

Simon

PS - how to I attach a photo to this post? There used to be a box at the bottom of the new post form to add a picture, but it's gorn!

I also can't add photos to my archive - there is no error message, but it doesn't add the pics!

ETA Thanks, Werner - I added my name and hte date to the photos and they loaded into the archive. Still weird that I can't add a photo directly in the post, though

Edited again - I've put links to the photos in my archive but they don't display. Grrrr!

Anyway - go to my archive and look in the For Sale folder.

[Edited on 04.09.2010 by Humbug]

Werner Van Loock - 4/9/10 at 02:55 PM

regarding pictures, make sure they have a unique name, and i mean unique for the whole forum, seems that all pictures of everybody are stored in a single folder, so if you try to upload a picture with a name that is the same as another on here, then it wont upload

Ben_Copeland - 4/9/10 at 03:10 PM

Email the pictures mate, i'm interested plus i'll put them up for you

Ignorew the email thing

[Edited on 4/9/10 by Ben_Copeland]

Ben_Copeland - 4/9/10 at 03:11 PM

Wheels for sale
Wheels for sale

Humbug - 4/9/10 at 03:13 PM

Thanks, Ben - all the photos are in my archive under For Sale now.

Simon

Barronge - 4/9/10 at 05:30 PM

U2u'd

Humbug - 6/9/10 at 04:24 PM

Spacers sold to Barronge subject to payment

Wheels and dustcaps still available.

btw, how come I can't edit my existing posts in this thread? I just see the Quote and Report buttons, but not the Edit one that is normally alongside. I have just looked at my posts in another thread (not in For Sale) and I do see the Edit button??!!

...and I do see the Edit button on this post. Is it because it is not the same day as the original post?

[Edited on 06.09.2010 by Humbug]