Board logo

Iphone & Ipod for sale
Boltsy - 15/1/13 at 10:20 PM

Got the following for sale if anyone interested:

iphone 4 16GB Black: c/w USB Charging lead, new ear phones & 2 x leather wallets (1 x flip top & 1 x Case) - in origional apple box, Has samll crack top left of front screen, but not in visual area and is not seen when flip top cover used. New Screen only £49 - Looking for £130

iPod Clasic 160Gb in black - 6th Gen. Only used once and in perfect condition: c/w USB charging lead, earphones & flip top leather case in origional apple box - Looking for around £150

iRiver 8Gb MP3 player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vASqD8ZEng

These things speak for themselves..High end MP3 player in perfect condition c/w Tuff Luv case , earphones & USB Lead - £180

All on Ebay so U2U me if you want one

Thanks

[Edited on 15/1/13 by Boltsy]

Tipster69 - 16/1/13 at 12:44 AM

Hi,

Is the iPhone 4 unlocked?

Boltsy - 16/1/13 at 06:46 AM

Sorry, should have said. iPhone was on three network and I was going to unlock it but u need an active sim in the phone to do it. I upgraded so sim was deactivated and I couldn't do it. Unlocking costs £39 if you want to get it done, hence cheaper price.

Tipster69 - 16/1/13 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for the info re the iPhone.

I don't think it would be cost effective for me as it was for the wife and her Contract is with Virgin-Mobile. With the screen and unlock I would be looking at £90 costs.

If it is any use I would offer £100 for it (I know its cheap, but would be at almost £200 to make it usable for her).

GOOD LUCK

Boltsy - 16/1/13 at 10:59 PM

ipod sold.......

Boltsy - 18/1/13 at 01:00 PM

here id the ebay listing for iphone which has pics

Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black (3) Smartphone