Board logo

Be Warned
Chippy - 28/5/11 at 10:28 PM

Hi, purchased a spare part from www.carparts365.co uk, even gave them the Ford part number, item arived only to reveal that it was nothing like the part I had ordered. I returned it to them and it was signed for on the 24 th of March, despite a dozen phone calls I am STILL waiting for my refund of nearly £90. So my advise don't ever use this useless bunch of t****rs. Makes me bloody mad! I would contact a solicitor, but that will just cost more than I am owed. Ray

Mark Allanson - 28/5/11 at 10:58 PM

Website appears to have gone

speed8 - 28/5/11 at 11:14 PM

If you paid for it with a credit card then get on to them and get them to refund your money. You have confirmation of signed delivery so should be easily done.

If it's through a debit card then check with your bank as some banks use the same rules for debit cards as credit cards.

BenB - 28/5/11 at 11:29 PM

Well they're in breach of their own returns policy which says refund within 30 days.... but I guess you know that.
What a load of twonks.

Charlie_Zetec - 29/5/11 at 08:41 AM

If necessary, take action through small claims court. Costs around £35 and usually either frightens them onto paying back anything owed or legally forces them to. But as already said, contact bank first!