Board logo

look what he finally forked out for..
cd.thomson - 15/10/09 at 06:55 PM

Okay so heres the deal - I still think these manifolds are expensive BUT Bogg bros have gone beyond the call of duty.

They produced and sent out my manifold within 2 days of receiving the carbs. Although I was adamant that I didnt want them to recondition (because of the extra cost) they've still given them a once over (they've definitely had a look inside the tops) and prepared them by removing the coolant pipes.

They've also labelled up all the important bits to guide me when im working on them and advised a jet size.

Then they've charged £5 less than they quoted

Good chaps.. theyll definitely be getting a wadge of cash when i want it tuning

omega0684 - 15/10/09 at 07:07 PM

Wise move, money well spent, Good work! enigine is looking very smart!

iscmatt - 15/10/09 at 07:14 PM

you just can't beat the Boggs

David Jenkins - 15/10/09 at 07:15 PM

I just wish Bogg Bros weren't so far away - I'd like to have them tune my bike carbs...

speedyxjs - 15/10/09 at 07:48 PM

Nice

whitestu - 15/10/09 at 08:08 PM

quote:

I just wish Bogg Bros weren't so far away - I'd like to have them tune my bike carbs...

Likewise - they need to open a branch down south!

DavidW - 15/10/09 at 08:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins

Me too. Do you know anywhere else round here that would be able to anything with them?

andrew-theasby - 15/10/09 at 09:02 PM

Glad your sorted now, definately looks well along with the rest of your engine bay.

mcerd1 - 15/10/09 at 09:18 PM

they were really helpful with mine too

they got mine done extra quick because at the last minute I found out I was going doen that way for a work thing - so I picked them up on the way back

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins

sound like you need to organize a LCB run up to yorkshire

the roads in that part of yorkshire are fun, even in a old pug 106

blakep82 - 15/10/09 at 11:10 PM

how much did that set you back?

cd.thomson - 16/10/09 at 06:06 AM

£170 + vat + delivery

Land Locked - 16/10/09 at 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by whitestu
quote:

Likewise - they need to open a branch down south!

Ditto(waaaaaay down South)