Board logo

New Supermarket scam
DarrenW - 25/1/06 at 07:49 PM

Ive just been sent this. Its a nasty one.

I am writing to warn you of something that happened to me, as I am the victim of the latest scam at Tesco while shopping.

This happened at the superstore in CHESTER and it could happen to you.
Here's how the scam works.

Two good looking women come to you as you are placing your shopping in your car. One starts by wiping your windscreen while the other comes round to you saying "Hi", while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look. Then they beg you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and ask them to sit in the
!back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.

big_wasa - 25/1/06 at 07:54 PM

Thats why I send the wife shopping .

If she gets asaulted I want photos. No bugger that I want the video.

ecosse - 25/1/06 at 08:05 PM

I'll need to tell the wife that she's been found out

Alex
PS
Locosts need to be funded somehow

Howlor - 25/1/06 at 08:16 PM

So exactly which Chester Tesco's was this?! 6 fig grid ref if you don't mind!

ch1ll1 - 25/1/06 at 08:20 PM

at what time was this?
so im not there

flyingkiwi - 25/1/06 at 09:13 PM

The poor bastard. I say we form a locost Vigilante group go to Chester and put an end to this heinous crime!!!

benji106 - 25/1/06 at 09:13 PM

something similar happened to my mates brother. he had borrowed his brothers car and picked up some attractive hitch hikers with his friend. anyway one thing led to another and they both got out the car to have a slash and the two naked hitch hikers took off in the car! sounds surreal doesnt it. needless to say the owner of the car was not best pleased

xxx - 25/1/06 at 09:48 PM

Hey I live in Chester! Think Ill wait round in the car park a bit more in future....

Pity I aint got a windscreen and no back seats!

tom_loughlin - 25/1/06 at 10:01 PM

Wooo thats my local store - will keep a look out!!

like xxx, i have no windscreen, and no back seats , but dont have any money either